PDA

View Full Version : Rett Syndrome - Please Vote

Pages : 1 [2]

Fozzie Bear
09-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Sorry I missed your posts! I've been using googlechrome. It was stuck sometimes, but I kept refreshing.

You can also text 100571 to 73774.

ETA: I think voting's closed now, at least on the east coast. Thanks everyone!

Simone411
09-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks, ((((Fozzie Bear)))). I hope the International Rett Syndrome Foundation wins the grant.

Fozzie Bear
09-02-2010, 03:47 AM
We didn't win. I thought we had it, because we were in 2nd place when their closed the poll. But in the morning we had dropped to 3rd. I started voting in late August, but those who've been supporting the proposal for a while say it's been close to winning the grant three months in the row. Damn it.

But there's still September, and I have twenty email accounts to use. Please do continue voting if you can. Rett research has been so promising since they've been able to reverse the symptoms in mice. It would be great to get a boost in funding to further clinical trials. Success in curing Retts could benefit others with autism spectrum disorders as well.

Fozzie Bear
09-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry to keep bumping this up. I know a lot of people had trouble with the voting page, so I thought I'd post this: http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=rett. This works better than the main page because it doesn't have the 7000+ comments that slow everything down.

Thanks, and hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Simone411
09-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry to keep bumping this up. I know a lot of people had trouble with the voting page, so I thought I'd post this: http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=rett. This works better than the main page because it doesn't have the 7000+ comments that slow everything down.

Thanks, and hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Thank you! The link worked for me. Hope you have a great weekend, too! :D

skatesindreams
09-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm so sorry that you and your family are dealing with this.
My thoughts and support will continue to be with you.