PDA

View Full Version : SkatingForums refugees

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]

SharonDudd
09-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Yep!! Dr Dave bragged about how he got to smell Tara's skates and that it was such a big thing to him. Had to make you think twice though!! :wideeyes: :wideeyes: :wideeyes: :wideeyes: :wideeyes:

Hey Spinner: Remember that one year when DrDave was on vacation in NYC when the Extreme Expo was going on and he got on TV in the early am with a big sign saying hello to all of the WPW from the late night chat room? I remember taping it and watching it and wondering what the heck was going on! Did I see somewhere (maybe facebook) about you going to a Chris Issak concert and you mentioned Jenna? Is that the same Jenna who had visited? If so, please tell her hello from me!!

Really
09-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Okay...time warp. DrDave, Brad Miller, WPW, Midnight Ramble, PITI :yikes:

I will keep my opinions of some of the above to myself.

How many were back in the original ISU chatroom before it had technical difficulties and everyone ran for the FSW chatroom?

Patsy
09-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh lordy; I'd forgotten Dr. Dave! Yikes

VALuvsMKwan
09-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Fail. Completely wrong. Sorry to disappoint you. :watch:

2 for 3 of what Nancy said, except that she is nicer than I am.

I don't give a FlyingSpaghettiMonster whether you're disappointed or not, bless your heart. :saint:

Kruss
09-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Okay...time warp. DrDave, Brad Miller, WPW, Midnight Ramble, PITI :yikes:

I will keep my opinions of some of the above to myself.

How many were back in the original ISU chatroom before it had technical difficulties and everyone ran for the FSW chatroom?

Don't forget the wrestler trolls. :lol:

SharonDudd
09-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Didn't we have to have or make or wear special hats :hat1: :hat1: :hat1: to join in the late night ramble? That was the very first time I ever learned about instant messenging and made a lot of fun friends along the way.

Schmeck
09-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh Bondo - I had the best 'discussions' with him. It was so easy to prove him wrong.

Yes Sharon, we had to audition once upon a time, with special 'hats' :D

Spinner
09-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Yes Sharon, we had to audition once upon a time, with special 'hats' :D

They were lampshades. And Really has photographic evidence, somewhere...

Really
09-20-2010, 03:58 AM
They were lampshades. And Really has photographic evidence, somewhere...I do? I think maybe bb has those...maybe... I do remember wearing a specially decorated 'shade to a Skate Canada annual convention 'social'...yes, really!

NeilJLeonard
09-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Before my time, oh ancient one, but I have heard rumors, of course....:biggrinbo

NJL (...it existed when I became part of FSW chat, but I think you and/or blades told me it was very, very dead and not worth a visit......Of course, I had to visit, and yes, It was very very, dead...no one had been there in weeks....:)...)

MaryMotorMouth
09-28-2010, 02:43 AM
2 for 3 of what Nancy said, except that she is nicer than I am.

I don't give a FlyingSpaghettiMonster whether you're disappointed or not, bless your heart. :saint:

Oh honey, up here we just say "kiss my ass". :saint:

They were lampshades. And Really has photographic evidence, somewhere...

Yes, yes, they were lampshades! :rollin: