PDA

View Full Version : "Virgin" Bikini Waxing Now Popular for Pre-Teen Girls

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

mag
08-30-2010, 01:32 AM
...Peeking pube free since the mid 70's.

I can see this as a new rep level .... (Sorry, I just couldn't resist :slinkaway )

Anita18
08-30-2010, 04:11 AM
I used to want a girl but now I'm hoping for a boy (when/IF we decide to have a kid). SO much easier, I'm convinced.
I think it really depends on the kid. My sister and I are tomboys, you wouldn't hear any drama from us about pubic hair removal. :lol: My cousins (both boys) used to physically fight and actually bit each other up until pre-teen age. My mom was very glad she had two daughters. :o I also can't for the life of me imagine my dad trying to handle a rambunctious boy. :rofl:

Heck, my bf is an only child and used to get into fights with his mom because he was a rebellious kid who liked to disappear for long periods of time to go skateboarding. :lol:

bobalina77
08-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Not really. It's the growing back part that's, um, itchy. :shuffle:

Which is the other reason I shave rather than wax.. I can do it every second day or so.. I don't have to wait for it to get to a certain length lol! I know waxing is smoother but I couldn't handle the itchiness!

mon125
08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
This conversation remind me of the bikini wax accident I had last week :drama:. After melting the wax in the microwave, I noticed that something was not right. Two second laters, the wax container melted (!?) and the wax fell all over the kitchen countertop and sink :eek:. I was able to get rid of most of it with a knife, but if anybody has a clue how to get rid of the residue left over, I would greatly appreciate your help.

About the topic, I think that having an 8 year old waxed is beyond ridiculous, they are still kids!

Satellitegirl
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Peeking pube free since the mid 70's.

I think this should be your new signature. ;)

The Accordion
08-31-2010, 11:12 PM
SO
TRAUMATIZED
BY THIS THREAD
:eek:

oleada
08-31-2010, 11:21 PM
What I hate about the whole pubic hair debate is that (in the United States) there's so much condescension from both sides. Clearly if I don't remove it then I'm just gross BUT if I do remove it I'm only doing it because ~society~ tells me that's what I should do.

Guess what, generally I remove it because I prefer that. It has nothing to do with appearance because let's be honest, are any genitals ever that good looking? Nor does it have anything to do with the preference of a sexual partner. No, it's because I want to. And yet, every once in a whhile... I get lazy.

Yup. I'm not removing hair because of anyone, or society, or my boyfriend...I like it that way.

DickButtonFan
08-31-2010, 11:35 PM
I read somewhere once that doctors say you need that hair to catch bacteria.

JerseySlore
08-31-2010, 11:41 PM
^ Is that supposed to be a good thing? What happens after you catch them? Surely no one would want to cultivate them down there:scream:

IceAlisa
08-31-2010, 11:44 PM
I read somewhere once that doctors say you need that hair to catch bacteria.

:huh:

DickButtonFan
08-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Scroll to the end step 1:

http://www.ehow.com/i/#article_5633029

deltask8er
09-01-2010, 12:37 AM

Well then men with really hairy backs must be bulletproof from bacteria :lol: .

I have my annual pap smear next week. I'll ask my doctor what she thinks and has noticed regarding supergroomed genitals. I haven't had the courage to do much down there :shuffle: .

milanessa
09-01-2010, 12:46 AM

I have my annual pap smear next week. I'll ask my doctor what she thinks and has noticed regarding supergroomed genitals. I haven't had the courage to do much down there :shuffle: .

Let us know what she says.

DickButtonFan
09-01-2010, 12:47 AM

It'd be interesting to hear what your doctor says.

Didn't mean to gross anyone out.

IceAlisa
09-01-2010, 02:11 AM

So is there a study that shows that people with less pubic hair than natural have more infections?