PDA

View Full Version : New fall tv shows.....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29

Amy L
10-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Raising Hope had two new episodes today, neither one was a rerun. I loved them both, but that sounds really bad for Running Wilde...

Garden Kitty
10-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Lost power in the middle of The Event tonight. :wuzrobbed

Yikes, I don't think my tivo picked it up (I need to reset the priorities). I hope it repeats on one of the cable channels like they've been doing for some prior episodes)

Artemis@BC
10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Raising Hope had two new episodes today, neither one was a rerun. I loved them both, but that sounds really bad for Running Wilde...

I was wondering if they'd cancelled Running Wilde and hadn't got around to announcing it yet. Either way, I don't think it will be long ...

I was all prepared to watch Raising Hope then do housework with Running Wilde in the background, but I ended up just sittin' on the couch for the whole hour. The dishes will have to wait another day.

Best line: Virginia - "Where are you going?" Jimmy - "Ask the eel in my butt!"

jeffisjeff
10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Yikes, I don't think my tivo picked it up (I need to reset the priorities). I hope it repeats on one of the cable channels like they've been doing for some prior episodes)

Or maybe they'll repeat it on NBC over the weekend? I know they've been doing that with some shows.

I'll watch it on free on-demand through my digital cable. I just don't know when it will show up. It wasn't there Monday night, but the previous week's episode was. So it shouldn't take too long (it may even be there already, I just haven't had time to look). The only problem is that NBC doesn't allow you to fast-forward through most of their on-demand programming. So I'll have to watch the first half again.

Anyway, I enjoyed what I saw of the episode, but I am beginning to question the acting skills of Jason Ritter and the woman who plays Leila.

GarrAarghHrumph
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Speaking of zombies, AMC premieres its new show, "The Walking Dead", this Sunday. It's about a zombie apocalypse. The channel is promoting the premiere of the show by having zombies walking around major world cities this week:

Buenos Aires zombie invasion: http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/World-Zombie-Invasion/Buenos-Aires-760.jpg

Istanbul (not Constantinople): http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/World-Zombie-Invasion/Istambul-760.jpg

London, UK: http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/World-Zombie-Invasion/London-760.jpg

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

AliasJohnDoe
10-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I've always been a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror fan. "The Walking Dead" is my most anticipated show this season(well besides "True Blood"). I use to read the comic-books.

I wish HBO or Showtime would make a good series version of the "Creepshow" comic-book series(or even a "Tales from the Crypt" re-make). Single episodes featuring big name stars like Julia Roberts, Tom Hanks, Natalie Portman...etc.

Garden Kitty
10-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I'll watch it on free on-demand through my digital cable. .

Good idea! For some reason I only think of that for the premium cable channels. I'll have to look.

Artemis@BC
10-27-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm not normally a zombie fan (I find zombies really boring) ... but the trailer for The Walking Dead looks pretty great, so I'll definitely give it a go. (Promo pics are hilarious, thanks for posting!)

I'm also excited because I just spotted that Space will be starting season 2 of Being Human tomorrow. I'm #2 in the libary queue for the DVDs but the probably won't come before Halloween so this will give me a jump-start.

genevieve
10-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Or maybe they'll repeat it on NBC over the weekend? I know they've been doing that with some shows.

I bet it's available on hulu, for folks in the US

Anyway, I enjoyed what I saw of the episode, but I am beginning to question the acting skills of Jason Ritter and the woman who plays Leila.
The chick who plays Leila...I don't care for her at all. She comes across as a cut rate Blake Lively (even though I'm pretty sure the actress is a few years older than Blake Lively)

GarrAarghHrumph
10-27-2010, 08:35 PM
I don't normally care too much about zombies, either, but The Walking Dead looks really cool, and I plan to give it a try.

jeffisjeff
10-28-2010, 02:09 AM
The chick who plays Leila...I don't care for her at all.

Yeah. Part of me wishes she'd go back to being tied up and gagged. But then we'd be subjected to more of Sean's whining. You have to find my girlfriend!

genevieve
10-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Not a new show, but Caprica's been cancelled :(

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/27/breaking-syfy-cancels-caprica/

manhn
10-28-2010, 07:00 AM
I friggin love Hellcats. Marti and Morgan Pepper may be my favourite couple ever, even if they are the most unrealistic pre-law students, like, ever. Oh yeah, and they will never get together because Morgan Pepper is not "hot." Whatever, he is sooo my type.

Theatregirl1122
10-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Just watched this week's two episodes of Raising Hope. I have to say, I fall more in love with this show every week. It's the only new show I'm really watching and it is great!

oleada
10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Just watched this week's two episodes of Raising Hope. I have to say, I fall more in love with this show every week. It's the only new show I'm really watching and it is great!
Agreed!