PDA

View Full Version : New fall tv shows.....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Norlite
10-06-2010, 05:02 AM
Plus, the end was awesome!

If not totally predictable.

And I still don't think they are aliens.

I'm having a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. While I'm enjoying it now, I can see me getting bored soon. And Laura, or Sophie or Sophia whatever your name is on this show. Answer something. Please.

I heard Jason Ritter say on some talk show that she was the only cast member that knew what the Event was. We're suppose to know soon.

And does anyone know when "V" comes back?

Buzz
10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I am enjoying The Event but I hope it does not string us along for much longer. I agree with Sophie or who ever she is better start talking and the ending was totally preditable. And these aliens or whoever they are evil or good? They are keeping all sorts of secrets yet wants to be set free but are will to kill their own to keep these secrets from the wider world.

GarrAarghHrumph
10-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Shows whose ratings make me suspect they may be cancelled, either very soon, or by the end of this season: Life Unexpected, Outlaw, Undercovers, The Whole Truth, Detroit 1-8-7, Medium, The Defenders, CSI: NY, Running Wilde, The Good Guys, and maybe Fringe. Maybe Community (I hope not - I love that show.)

The Event needs to improve its ratings, or at least stop dropping, if it's going to get a full 13 episode order this season.

rfisher
10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Shows whose ratings make me suspect they may be cancelled, either very soon, or by the end of this season: Life Unexpected, Outlaw, Undercovers, The Whole Truth, Detroit 1-8-7, Medium, The Defenders, CSI: NY, Running Wilde, The Good Guys, and maybe Fringe. Maybe Community (I hope not - I love that show.)

The Event needs to improve its ratings, or at least stop dropping, if it's going to get a full 13 episode order this season.

Not Detroit 1-8-7 :wuzrobbed: They should have gone to FX with it. It's funny, gritty and Michael Imperioli is such a good actor.

genevieve
10-06-2010, 04:13 PM

I was shocked Life Unexpected got a 2nd season. But don't take away my Medium!!!!!! :wuzrobbed

Do the networks all have a store of midseason replacements? Cause that's a lot of shows to yank so early.

GarrAarghHrumph
10-06-2010, 05:38 PM
That's part of the problem with Running Wilde on FOX. If they cancel it, they would struggle to fill that time slot.

Artemis@BC
10-06-2010, 08:11 PM
The one show I'm most looking forward to seeing this season is on AMC. "The Walking Dead" ...

Hmm. Normally I find zombies incredibly boring ... but I do likes me a good post-apocalyptic story, and that trailer looks pretty great. Looks like I might have my Halloween night viewing planned!

HeatherC
10-07-2010, 04:41 AM
If not totally predictable.

And I still don't think they are aliens.

I'm having a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. While I'm enjoying it now, I can see me getting bored soon. And Laura, or Sophie or Sophia whatever your name is on this show. Answer something. Please.

I heard Jason Ritter say on some talk show that she was the only cast member that knew what the Event was. We're suppose to know soon.

And does anyone know when "V" comes back?

I think V comes back in November but they haven't released an actual date yet. Cannot wait for that show to come back! :biggrinbo

I'm with you about The Event. I feel like they're trying to cram too many things from other shows into it. They had a plane crash like Lost (and the people not being dead from the crash which has also been done on Lost and some other shows), they have possible aliens living amongst humanity like V, they're doing the show like 24 with all the jumping around time wise, and they're trying to also do typical NBC show drama at the same time. It's getting to be too much for me and if they don't start answering questions soon, I may start tuning out. Don't keep stringing me along show! :eek:

BTW-I'm still loving Hawaii Five-O. That show is just pure fun and I adore the cast. Scott Caan is all kinds of awesome! :D

manhn
10-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Hellcats is hellaciously good, even if the law stuff makes me roll my eyes.

Meanwhile, the Modern Family/Cougartown double bill is my hour of happy. Take Back the Sac!

skatesindreams
10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
BTW-I'm still loving Hawaii Five-O. That show is just pure fun and I adore the cast. Scott Caan is all kinds of awesome! :D

Fun, with an edge!
Scott reminds me of his father.
Before he began doing "heavier" roles, James Cann was charming, and held your attention in the same way.

Artemis@BC
10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm liking Hawaii 5-0 better now that they've toned down the "shoot first ask questions later" stuff.

I gave up on the Event after 2 episodes, I just lost patience. But I may try it again when it comes out on DVD.

Both Raising Hope and Running Wilde have a quirky charm think going on. It's nice to see Martha Plimpton again, and I laughed out loud, very loud, watching Chloris Leachman doing her dancing-Jenga-clean out the shed thing.

manhn
10-12-2010, 05:12 AM
The Event was pretty good. Jason Ritter and the annoying FBI agent is quite compelling, but the rest not so much. I am getting tired of the President demanding questions but no one is giving him any answers. Also, it's weird seeing Laura Innes and the First Lady in the same scene together, and they're not making out.

Hawaii 5-0 is trying my patience.

Buzz
10-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I am tired of The Event. I want to like it so much but the time jumping is getting on my nerves. And it is time we learnt a lot more about whatever this big secret it that Sofia and company are keeping from everyone. I feel like struggling her myself and sick if seeing bf and FBI agent escape death every episode and outsmarting everyone. However, I am LOVING Hawaii 5-0!!! :cheer2: So far it is my favourite new show of the season. :D

genevieve
10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Also, it's weird seeing Laura Innes and the First Lady in the same scene together, and they're not making out.

THAT'S where I know her from! :rofl:

not like we really got to see them making out on ER.... :shuffle:

Norlite
10-12-2010, 11:51 PM
I think Sean might be one of those people.

Or maybe just his mother was. There is some reason they want him so bad.