PDA

View Full Version : Miss Universe 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

OlieRow
08-24-2010, 03:39 AM
Ooooh bonus points for Australia working in the swimsuit sponsor into her answer.

topaz
08-24-2010, 03:40 AM
They are all doing well with the question. Seem very honest.

Norlite
Fab answer Miss Jamaica! :cheer:

rfisher
Holy stilts Batman. Ukranie must be over 6 feet tall. :eek:

Lacey
Jamaica also stunning. She and Mexico both had great answers.

Now here comes Ukraine doing a nice job and pretty too. She looks like Melania Trump.

Torn.

Fergus
08-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Question time!

Mexico gets Evan: Unsupervised internet use and its effects on youth? We must watch what young people watch and see and teach them good values. :yawn:

Australia gets Niki Taylor: Religious clothing bans, should govt screw with personal preference? Miss Aussie likes personal choice, 'cause "fashion is freedom".

Jamaica gets Tamryn Hall: Death penalty, yay or nay? Answer is God heavy. :rolleyes:

Ukraine gets Jane Seymour: Airports with full body scanners? Ukraine says its a question of security, to avoid catastrophes, so if it helps, so be it!

Philippines gets Billy Baldwin: What's your biggest mistake and how did you fix it? She says in 22 years, she's never f*cked up. Um, UNTIL NOW! :EVILLE: :rofl:

Cheylana
Philippines gave a non-answer. Uh oh.

Lacey
Bad answer, she thinks she's perfect, has done nothing wrong.

soxxy
08-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Mexico - internet use by children - good if not exciting answer, responsible oversee
Australia - Freedom of choice in clothing - popular answer, freedom of choice
Jamaica -death penalty - No, only God can decide, whom she referred to as a "person"
Ukraine - full body scanners at airports - get over it, security is more important
Phillipines - big mistake in life and what you did to make it right -she never made a major mistake because she's confident with her family....made no sense to me

kappa_1
I'm not sure if Ukraine or Philippines should come 5th. It's a really tough competition for the bottom...

Garden Kitty
Philippines gave a non-answer. Uh oh.

And that was after she paused for a 10 seconds complimenting the question and greeting the crowd.

Mexico didn't really answer. What is the effect of unsupervised internet use? The internet is important and use should be supervised. But who cares because I was still looking at her beautiful dress.

soxxy
08-24-2010, 03:43 AM
Question time!

Mexico gets Evan: Unsupervised internet use and its effects on youth? We must watch what young people watch and see and teach them good values. :yawn:

Australia gets Niki Taylor: Religious clothing bans, should govt screw with personal preference? Miss Aussie likes personal choice, 'cause "fashion is freedom".

Jamaica gets Tamryn Hall: Death penalty, yay or nay? Answer is God heavy. :rolleyes:

Ukraine gets Jane Seymour: Airports with full body scanners? Ukraine says its a question of security, to avoid catastrophes, so if it helps, so be it!

Philippines gets Billy Baldwin: What's your biggest mistake and how did you fix it? She says in 22 years, she's never f*cked up. Um, UNTIL NOW! :eville:

LOL! Agreed on Phillipines. she may have blown it.

Cheylana
08-24-2010, 03:43 AM
Seems like "biggest mistake" is one of those stock questions that all beauty contestants should have prepped and ready to go, no?

Lilia A
08-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Mexico - Safe, PC answer
Australia - Good answer
Jamaica - You go girl! Very controversial question, honest answer.
Ukraine - Honest answer, some will disagree.
Philippines - Did she actually answer the question?

I thing Mexico takes it. I like Australia and Jamaica a bit better though.

rfisher
08-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Mexico FTW, 1st runner up Aussie, 2nd Jamacia, 3rd Ukraine, 4th Phillipines