PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Buzz
02-27-2011, 04:02 AM
I am probably the only one here but I do not like Mandy Patinkin. Did not like him ever since his Chicago Hope days. So I do not miss his character either. Then again that is probably because I did not really start to get into CM until early last year.

AragornElessar
02-27-2011, 05:13 AM
I subscribe to Variety's various newsletters and the Morning Scoop w/the Ratings on Thursday showed that SB took a real dive from the debut in the ratings. ITA w/everyone else. There's just no spark there. Not sure what's wrong, but something's missing.

As for CM...Don't look now Gang, but here we go again possibly...

Deadline.com ~ Paget Brewster Tests Sitcom Waters As Fate Of Some Criminal Minds Actors Is Uncertain (http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/paget-brewster-tests-sitcom-waters-as-fate-of-some-criminal-minds-actors-is-uncertain/)

Sigh...:(

Angelskates
02-27-2011, 05:25 AM
CM would not be CM without Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore.

Buzz
02-27-2011, 05:29 AM
Or Garcia. :(

loopey
02-27-2011, 06:03 AM
CM would not be CM without Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore.

Or Garcia. :(
I agree. CM needs all three.

I know we live in reality and not Camelot, but wouldn't it be cool if Shemar and Thomas would ban together, take a lower salary, and make the demand to bring back AJ Cook. Sigh...

Angelskates
02-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Meh. I think the guys + Garcia make the show. Loving Paget latest storyline, don't care for JJ and Emily that much though.

pat c
02-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I think they all bring something to the show. Take one away and you lose part of the dynamics of the group. It's like NCIS, lose one of the characters and it seems less somehow.

calica
02-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Does anybody hate the agent Ashley Seaver?:rolleyes:
i hate her...:mad: I do not understand like them they throw JJ and Prentiss, and impose on us a no- charismatic and useless character.

AragornElessar
02-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Oh, the hate for the Seaver character's pretty universal judging from comments after stories about the show and the CM Fanatics MB.

I really hope nothing worse happens, but I've got a bad feeling.

BTW...I saw mention of Gideon up above and just wanted to mention this...

If you have the Season Two DVDs, take the time to watch the second half of the "Revelations"/Super Bowl two parter, but this time choose the Commentary option.

It's Matthew Gray Gubler and the Exec Producer (I think? It's been awhile since I've pulled them out) and when you do this, don't have anything in your mouth. I haven't laughed that much while listening to Commentary since LOTR : Fellowship and listening to the hobbits. :D It really is a hoot and a half to listen to. Especially Matthew's reaction to coming in, seeing the shooting sked for the day and on it is "Reid DIES!!" :lol:

Just trying to lighten things up on the thread, because it sure sounds like we need it. :(

MINAM
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
What's with these troubles? I thought Criminal Minds was a hit show.

Catbert
02-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Does anybody hate the agent Ashley Seaver?:rolleyes:
i hate her...:mad: I do not understand like them they throw JJ and Prentiss, and impose on us a no- charismatic and useless character.

I think she's like "Poochie" on "The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show" episode of "The Simpsons," and I really hope that she dies en route to her home planet.

Civic
02-28-2011, 08:40 AM
JJ reminds me of Dr. Cameron on "House". This is not a good thing.

calica
02-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I think she's like "Poochie" on "The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show" episode of "The Simpsons,"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and I really hope that she dies en route to her home planet.

Pray for this....:rolleyes:

loopey
03-03-2011, 05:54 AM
I missed most of tonight's episode :angryfire

What little I saw made me like Emily less. It just feels wrong for her to be lying to her team. I mean, we have spent how many seasons watching them have each other's backs and now she lies to them? Not loving her right now.

AragornElessar
03-03-2011, 06:22 AM
She has good reason from what I'm understanding. Last episode when she wanted bring the Team in, the scene at the fountain? That guy who could pass for Gordon Ramsey's twin w/the Irish accent told her she couldn't do it "...because you took an oath and they don't have Clearance."

So I don't think she has much choice in the matter. That's going to change in two weeks time from the sound of it.

BTW...Anyone else think the three worst words to see are "To Be Continued"?

:( at hearing at the end of the Promo "Emily Prentiss' Final Episode".