PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Angelskates
11-12-2010, 01:05 AM
I adored this episode, in a non-weird adoring something creepy way. Everyone was used to their full potentials.

Angelskates
11-18-2010, 11:11 AM
The CM team have iPads! :cheer2:

professordeb
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
The CM team have iPads! :cheer2:

And IIRC, Reed got his stuff on paper and not an iPad but I don't recall the reason for it. Anyone remember that part of the scene and can refresh my memory?

loopey
11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Not sure why Reid got paper. IIRC, Garcia made some quick comment about him and technology and that was it.

Last night's episode felt "unfinished" to me. Yes, it was a happy ending for the little boy to be reunited with sister and parents, but the other man still had no kid and no closure, and the criminal got away. I kept thinking that the end was going to show the father of the killed boy tracking down the murderer and putting a bullet in him, but they just showed the killer walking away free.

Will we see this criminal again in another episode?

AragornElessar
11-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Last night's episode felt "unfinished" to me. Yes, it was a happy ending for the little boy to be reunited with sister and parents, but the other man still had no kid and no closure, and the criminal got away. I kept thinking that the end was going to show the father of the killed boy tracking down the murderer and putting a bullet in him, but they just showed the killer walking away free.

Oh, I think last night was the start of something we'll be getting back to sometime this season. Just a hunch. I also thought we were going to see the Father of that last victim appear and take revenge. Then again, that's the *expected* thing to happen and we all know CM doesn't really do that. ;)

Will we see this criminal again in another episode?

As I already said, bet on it.

LordCirque
11-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Going to agree we will see this guy again in the season. My first thought when I saw the plane was "we'll be seeing this guy again."

Was nice to give this show a happy ending once in a while. Will be interesting to see if they do in fact bring this guy back again and if they do, what will happen in that SL.

Andrushka
11-19-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm an avid CM watcher,although lately,I've had to DVR it and watch it later.So I'm a bit behind on the last 2 episodes.Was sad to see JJ go,glad they just cut Emily back instead of completely out.Penelope rocks.Love her quirkiness.

Also love CSI:NY,no comment on cast changes :)

Angelskates
12-10-2010, 12:22 AM
What did everyone think of last night's episode? I never think of how the murderer's family would be feeling...

Buzz
12-10-2010, 12:47 AM
I appreciate the new angle of the offspring of the serial killer becoming an FBI agent. But that was dull by CM standards and yet another skinny female blond FBI agent with a daddy complex. A little stereotypical hollywood for my liking. Plus she looks too much like "JJ" for my tastes.

Angelskates
12-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Plus she looks too much like "JJ" for my tastes.

When we could only see her doing the FBI training, I thought it was JJ and was :confused:

CDANN1013
12-10-2010, 03:30 AM
According to Tv Guide, AJ Cook will be appearing on SVU early next year.

Carol

Angelskates
12-10-2010, 03:32 AM
According to Tv Guide, AJ Cook will be appearing on SVU early next year.

Any idea if it's just as a guest or is it a regular role?

LordCirque
12-10-2010, 06:11 AM
I don't think it was an accident that she looks like JJ or is at least the same "type." Pretty blonde actress they can hire in at half of JJ's salary.

Last night was compelling but quite tame by CM standards. Especially when compared to the really intense last few episodes, the Hollywood Glam (probably the best episode of the series), and the Child Murderer episode.

I also felt last night was far too light on Garcia.

CDANN1013
12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Any idea if it's just as a guest or is it a regular role?

Just a guest star, sorry.

Carol

Angelskates
12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Just a guest star, sorry.

Meh, no need to apologise, I'm not a massive fan ;)