PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

loopey
10-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Well I hope tonight's episode isn't indicative of where they are going now that JJ is gone.

DO NOT INCREASE THE ROLE OF ROSSI!!!

Buzz
10-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Last night episode was creepy as usual, and I loved it! :D

Megi
10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I must be the only person who likes Rossi. :shuffle:

Allen
10-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Last night's episode was set in the town I grew up in. They got a couple facts wrong, which I thought was little annoying, but it still creeped me out.

Angelskates
10-07-2010, 04:10 PM

I think he adds to the team.

Buzz
10-07-2010, 04:26 PM

No you are not... :slinkaway

SharonDudd
10-07-2010, 07:03 PM
No, I like the Rossi character and I liked the way they tied in his long previous career case to this new one. I'd agree that the Emily character can go, she doesn't seem to add anything in particular, sort of like how they add parsley to the top of things at dinner. Just filler... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Garcia, Reid, Hotch and Morgan I L-O-V-E and I agree that the episode was pretty creepy but it was also pretty predictable. I wish they would have kept the JJ character and included her significant other and child as little side parts as well. I hope they lead in Garcia's lovelife too!! I just loved that episode where Rossi shows up at her apartment and catches her and Kevin in the shower and HE'S all PO'd that she didn't do what he wanted her to fast enough!! I could watch that episode over and over. I just love the whole Garcia/Kevin thing!!

Allen: I'm the same way when something is filmed in Chicagoland and they screw things up. I'm a former firefighter and when they filmed Backdraft here eons ago, there were a few GLARING errors in what should have been easily caught mistakes. It drives my kids crazy when I point out errors in medical or firefighting shows or movies!

ALL RIGHT ALREADY, MOM!!
LET IT GO ALREADY!!
IT'S JUST A MOVIE!!!
(and then I just sulk and grumble that I could have edited it better but I'm generally being ignored by that point).

AragornElessar
10-07-2010, 07:58 PM
It drives my kids crazy when I point out errors in medical or firefighting shows or movies!

My Mom's the same way w/me and dancing. She won't watch Dancing w/the Stars w/me anymore because I keep picking up on things and it drives her nuts. :D

I liked last night's episode and I don't mind Rossi when he's allowed to shine, as he did last night. It's just, 99% of the time, he's just in the background and that's a shame for an actor the caliber of Joe Mantenga. They really could use him far more than they do.

The only problem I had last night though, and it is a Rossi thing, was...Haven't we been down this road before w/him? He's got a case that he can't let go and it's driving him to solve it. Sharon mentioned it in her post and AFAIC, it was handled far better then than last night.

Don't get me wrong, last night was good, it's just...We've seen it before and done a bit better.

What does everyone think of the new opening?

Sigh...I miss JJ. It really did seem like something rather important was missing from the team last night and I have a bad feeling that's not going to go away anytime soon either.

SharonDudd
10-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Yep, Rossi's old case from long ago where the clown killed the Mom and Dad and left the 3 screaming kids was done far better than last night's episode, IMHO. Maybe that is why it just seemed so predictable and lackluster.

It's Criminal Minds not Cold Case, guys.

Integrity
10-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Hello, I've recently started to watch this show in reruns and have caught most of the new season. Is there somewhere to watch this season's shows online? I missed this week. Thanks.

I agree with many who have said the Prentiss character does not add much. So many times before they break for commercial or to another scene another character says something, then the camera pans to her and she has either a perplexed or anguished look with mouth half open.

Habs
10-08-2010, 05:00 PM

I like him too.
I like him better than Gideon :slinkaway

jeffisjeff
10-08-2010, 06:49 PM

No, you're not. The whiners are just more persistent.

I don't mind Rossi at all. And I cannot wait for Prentiss to disappear. Oh, and I liked JJ OK, but I found her character kind of boring. So I don't get all the whining on this thread. :blah: :blah:

LilJen
10-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Although I'd like to, I can't watch CM or shows like it (Bones) ever when dh and dd are around. Too freaky for dd (age 9) and for dh (not good with squicky stuff). There were a few times last year, before we ditched cable TV, when I caught reruns of both shows, and enjoyed them both, silliness and all, but alas, no more. You all can enjoy the eye candy on my behalf.

Angelskates
10-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Garcia :wuzrobbed. Did not like her in the suit at all.
:cheer2: she's back to O.G.

Buzz
10-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Another great episode last night! :cheer2: