PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

loopey
04-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Does anyone else have the feeling the network is toying with the idea of getting rid of Spencer? With the unexplained headaches and all, it seems like they're setting his character up for a possible exit (perhaps a brain tumor, to provide an unexpected twist in his fear-of-schizophrenia subplot)...

I don't think so. I would hope they are smart enough to know that cleaning house with the acting cast will jeopardize the show.

What I think the headaches were all about...

The guy they locked up on this episode supposedly had shock treatment and it didn't work, he still hears voices. The Dr. seemed to think it worked, and he didn't dispute it. The last thing the crazy thought Reid said was that if he stabbed Reid in the neck, the voices would go away for good. I think over the next few episodes the crazy will sneak out of the facility and try to go after Reid. Reid will keep seeing the crazy, but no one else will. Reid and his colleagues will wonder if he is losing his sanity. Finally it will all culminate when the crazy catches up to Reid, tries to stab him in the neck, and everyone will know that Reid isn't crazy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Buzz
04-04-2011, 04:09 AM
They touched on his headaches in the last episode. I do not think Spencer's last problems was the beginning of the end for the character, but just continuing along the lines of him being afraid of ending up like his mother.

lise
04-04-2011, 04:39 AM
the actor is up for a raise and apparently in negotiations; he makes considerably less than his co-stars so that could be a reason why they are touching on the mental health issue with his character. Negotiations are also ongoing for Shemar Moore who plays Morgan and Thomas Gibson who plays Hotch. I hope the network gives them the salary they deserve as without them, CM would not be the success it is today.

MINAM
05-10-2011, 04:48 AM
I just read that A.J.Cook will be back.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/28/a-j-cook-on-returning-to-criminal-minds-feels-like-coming-home/

Buzz
05-10-2011, 11:22 AM
ick...

professordeb
05-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Yipeeeeee! So thrilled they are bringing her back. I kind of wondered if that was in the works after using her for the cafe scene with "undead" Prentiss.
Hopefully, that means we rid ourselves of the "other" blond who does absolutely nothing for me in terms of how the team works together.
WTG, CM!

AragornElessar
05-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Didn't get a chance to post about this the other night, as I was doing a quick last check before heading out to catch an obscenely early train to Toronto. Anyway...

YES!!!

Thank you CBS!! CM has not been the same w/out JJ and so glad they're bringing her back. Now, if we could only have gotten Emily/Paget back, as well as the writing staff and then we could really celebrate. At least some of the damage has been repaired, but I do wonder if it's too late. A lot of fans were alienated over what happened last summer and how it impacted this Season.

Edited To Add...No sooner do I type and post that, I see this...

tvline.com ~ Criminal Minds Star 'Optimistic' About Paget Brewster Returning to Series (http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/criminal-minds-mantegna-optimistic-paget-brewster/)

mag
05-17-2011, 05:44 AM
^^ The above article also says that Shemar Moore has been re signed. Yippee!!