PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

AragornElessar
03-17-2011, 01:58 AM
Oh...My...GOD!!!

I feel like I've just run a Trialthon.

They sure gave her one Hell of a sendoff and also left the door open too.

Just...WOW!!

Also, if you're a Member of the CM Fanatics site, there's going to be a chat w/Paget over there tomorrow night. The instructions of how to access it are over on the Blog portion of it.

I know I'm going to try and be there.

Thanks Paget for Emily Prentiss and all the great work over the Seasons. She will be missed!!

CDANN1013
03-17-2011, 02:01 AM
Did Doyle die?

Carol

Angelskates
03-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Oh...My...GOD!!!

I feel like I've just run a Trialthon.

They sure gave her one Hell of a sendoff and also left the door open too.

Just...WOW

I haven't watched it yet, but now I'm looking forward to it!

AragornElessar
03-17-2011, 04:45 AM
^^^I honestly don't know.

Angelskates
03-17-2011, 11:50 AM
A fabulous send off; I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I knew how she she was going to disappear and not die as soon as Hotch had to swear to secrecy and then it was confirmed when JJ wouldn't let Reid say goodbye. Very open ended, but I liked it. :)

Buzz
03-17-2011, 04:27 PM
I really liked tonight's episode of Suspect Behaviour. It's getting better :)

I missed both! :wuzrobbed I should really learn how to set a VCR. hehehe

loopey
03-17-2011, 06:49 PM
I can't wait for this episode to show up somewhere else. Like youtube, A&E or Ion because I missed parts here-and-there while talking long distance.

It was good to see JJ!!! (Please bring her back full time), but why was she working with them again?

I have no idea if Doyle died?

I kind of thought it was odd at the end when JJ is giving paperwork to Prentiss and after all they have been through together, they didn't even hug good-bye.

Talk about leaving all options open. CM now has the option to bring back Gideon, Prentiss, JJ, and Doyle too I guess. Nice to have these options because I fell asleep on the new CM Behavior. Can't stand Forest Whitaker in that show.

genevieve
03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Good episode, although I kind of wish they'd had the guts to really kill her off. But since the door is open for her to come back that's probably a good thing.

Was Suspect Behavior a new ep? Because it felt very much like a pilot episode - lots of introductions, etc. I thought I watched the pilot and this wasn't it, maybe they ran the eps out of the original order. It was a better ep than usual, I agree.

professordeb
03-19-2011, 03:06 AM
I too fell asleep before Suspect Behavior finished - it just doesn't keep me engaged like CM does.

Totally thrilled with having JJ back and showing her "replacement" just how it's done. For some reason, I didn't realize she was the apparent expert on Emily. Goes to show you how I am out of the loop.

Loved how they've left it open for Prentiss to come back.

Regarding Doyle - I'm thinking he's still alive and on the run yet again. After all, he does still have a son out there somewhere that he apparently loves and wants to have raised to become a warrior - just like his daddy.

calica
03-19-2011, 09:53 AM
I have no idea if Doyle died?
Obviously he does not die,because them it would not be necessary that Prentiss was feigning her death.
I suppose that if there is 7th season of "CM" and they decide that Paget must return, they will do that Doyle appears again and will kill him so that Prenstis could return to the team.

Buzz
03-19-2011, 02:09 PM
I not sure how I feel about this week's episode. It was not one of the best and I will not miss Prentiss. But didn't Prentiss have a mother? Why go after the team and not her mother if he went after families?

loopey
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM
I not sure how I feel about this week's episode. It was not one of the best and I will not miss Prentiss. But didn't Prentiss have a mother? Why go after the team and not her mother if he went after families?
You're right - Kate Jackson (Charlie's Angels) played her mother, IIRC.

tracylynn
03-20-2011, 12:23 AM
He was going after family with kids. Remember all the young kids were killed which makes sense he was thinking about the pictures of his son being shot, though those were not real.

lurvylurker
04-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Does anyone else have the feeling the network is toying with the idea of getting rid of Spencer? With the unexplained headaches and all, it seems like they're setting his character up for a possible exit (perhaps a brain tumor, to provide an unexpected twist in his fear-of-schizophrenia subplot).

It seems like they (the network) have given themselves a way to bring Emily back, which I think they will eventually do in an "Ian Doyle returns and is finally taken out" episode. Then they could pull a switcheroo and have the team regain Emily but lose Spencer. After all, this year's elimination of cast members was undertaken by the network to save $, and Matthew Gray Gubler has been with the show since the pilot, which means he is costing the network more in salary than Paget Brewster (because she only joined in year 2 or 3, after the Elle character left) ...so getting rid of him would obviously save more $ than getting rid of her would. And it would provide some neat twists for the writers to throw at the audience.

Please note that I have absolutely nothing to base this on except my own hunches - I studiously avoid all potential spoilers, don't watch any commercials or the "in next week's episode" scenes, don't read or visit any net sites or discussions until after I've watched the latest episode. I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting this same feeling?

Civic
04-02-2011, 03:53 AM
Does anyone else have the feeling the network is toying with the idea of getting rid of Spencer? With the unexplained headaches and all, it seems like they're setting his character up for a possible exit (perhaps a brain tumor, to provide an unexpected twist in his fear-of-schizophrenia subplot)...
Criminal Minds wouldn't be Criminal Minds without Dr. Spencer Reid, imo. He's so endearingly geeky.