PDA

View Full Version : 2010~2011 Season of Criminal Minds ~ Saying Goodbye to JJ and Emily

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

genevieve
03-03-2011, 06:55 AM
I really like Emily Prentiss and will be sad to see her go. OTOH, I never cared for JJ that much.

I just watched (or tried to watch) the new Criminal Minds. Seems like they decided to compensate for the lack of chemistry by upping the gross out factor :yikes:

plus, Mallory Keaton looks rough :shuffle:

loopey
03-03-2011, 10:38 PM
I really like Emily Prentiss and will be sad to see her go. OTOH, I never cared for JJ that much.
Does anyone think they will actually "kill" the character Emily? CM is kind of known for having the characters just ride into the sunset i.e. Gideon, Elle, and JJ

I just watched (or tried to watch) the new Criminal Minds. Seems like they decided to compensate for the lack of chemistry by upping the gross out factor :yikes:

Yes, it's a pretty bad show especially in comparison to the original.

Buzz
03-03-2011, 10:44 PM
I do not like Emily and like her even less now after she continued to lie to them even after the murders happened. To me after the team got Doyle's name it would have been appropriate for her to come clean but she choose not too. I do not think they are setting her up to be killed I think they are setting her up to quit or be fired. I hope it is the later. :P CM:SB is interesting enough for me to keep watching.

Andrushka
03-04-2011, 12:24 AM
That guy who could pass for Gordon Ramsey's twin w/the Irish accent told her she couldn't do it "...because you took an oath and they don't have Clearance."

I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that!lol

I do think it's entirely possible that they will kill Emily Prentiss off.We'll see.

I think if they got rid of Garcia or Derek I don't think it would be the same,not sure if I could watch it.I think Reed is my favorite character though.

Twilight1
03-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Would like to know what is up with Reed's headaches though...

pat c
03-04-2011, 01:38 AM
I like Emily, don't like the new one, liked JJ and the rest of them. I still don't think Joe what's his name adds anything to the show. I too think Emily will be killed off, or put into witness protection - like Alex in Law and Order.

I'm pretty so/so on the new one. It was boring.

Angelskates
03-05-2011, 01:49 AM
I agree with you pat_c - I also think it's a possibility she will vanish and we'll never know what happened. I am a little unclear though, when she was in Europe, was she CIA? Surely then, it would be in her files who her handler was?

Okay, now I've finished watching Suspect Behaviour. I still like it, but what it's missing is the light humor of CM. The humor between CM team members is what makes it's less dark and more bearable for me. The funny remarks between Emily and Reed, the exchanges between Garcia and Morgan - even with Garcia on SB, it still doesn't have that humor.

AragornElessar
03-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Hotch asked her on Wednesday...

When you worked in Interpol, did you know anything about this Doyle?

Then again, that too could be a cover for whatever organization Emily was really working for.

Andrushka
03-07-2011, 03:37 AM
Hotch asked her on Wednesday...

Then again, that too could be a cover for whatever organization Emily was really working for.

I think it's a cover for something else.

AragornElessar
03-07-2011, 06:49 AM
I think it's a cover for something else.

Same here.

Grrrr!!! I hate we have to wait two whole weeks to find out!!!

Angelskates
03-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Same here.

Grrrr!!! I hate we have to wait two whole weeks to find out!!!

What?!?!? Why two weeks??

calica
03-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Because this week no have new episode,the c. 18 will be the next Wednesday :(
I dont know why.... i believe that itīs by the semifinal of "American Idol"

Angelskates
03-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks calica. :( I am inpatient!

AragornElessar
03-07-2011, 09:06 PM
So that's the reason. I knew it wasn't for March Madness, as that doesn't start till next week. Thanks calica!!

BTW, I was over to the CM Fanatics MB this weekend and the title for the episode is "Lauren".

edited to add...I hate it when I go to add something and forget to do just that!!

The ring that Emily flushed down the toilet...Was I seeing things or was that a Celtic Wedding Ring?

Angelskates
03-16-2011, 01:10 PM
I really liked tonight's episode of Suspect Behaviour. It's getting better :)