PDA

View Full Version : The exclusive interview with Plueshenko

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

kiskacat
09-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I say sooo long spanky!!! and do not let the Oly door hit ya on the way out. Im sure
Russia will offer in 4 years much better then him . and with a better attitude .
love to all in Russia!!! lol

kiskacat
09-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Maybe he will do a quad triple triple, Iron lodus and chop his head off, and there will be no worrys about trying to sue the ISU lol

senorita
09-01-2010, 01:02 AM
well he has done a quad triple triple already so just wait for the iron lotus now...
I thought trolls were not growning during the raining season:watch:

Sally1214
09-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Here is the video of him with J-fans. www.youtube.com/PlushenkoOfficial

Just back from vacation and trying to catch up. This video is absolutely adorable. That is one HUGE Mickey Mouse! Can't blame him for keeping that one. LOL How many times did he say "thank you" anyway?? So cute. Thanks so much for the link.

ciocio
09-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Russia will offer in 4 years much better then him . and with a better attitude .
love to all in Russia!!! lol

Hope you're right!:)

galaxy
09-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Just back from vacation and trying to catch up. This video is absolutely adorable. That is one HUGE Mickey Mouse! Can't blame him for keeping that one. LOL How many times did he say "thank you" anyway?? So cute. Thanks so much for the link.

Hi,Sally1214. :)
Did you know that Plush did a lot of shows in Japan this summer and he and Yana stayed here for a long time. I can't believe how they could survive in this abnormal heat that struck Japan this summer. :eek:

Here you can see the clip of the finale of The Ice.
http://www.youtube.com/user/theiceCTV#p/u/2/KeRUpwXJww8
Plush and Mao did a cool number together there and lol at the end Plush secretly kissed Mao's hair.:D

Here's another video of Plush's number of The Ice at Chukyou TV's official site.
http://www.youtube.com/user/theiceCTV#p/u/16/VuzstHaPyRk

Moka-Ananas
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Random other Plush news:
Yesterday my mom was reading her Russian newspaper and there was a small article about Plush and that he got 3 tattoos.