PDA

View Full Version : NPH and Partner expecting Twins

skipaway
08-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Congrats to them...lucky babies!

NPH (http://omg.yahoo.com/news/from-doogie-to-daddy-neil-patrick-harris-partner-david-burtka-expecting-twins/45640?nc)

Veronika
08-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Very happy for both of them. :)

GarrAarghHrumph
08-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Twins! As if just one young child isn't hard enough, twins! Before I had my daughter, I used to think I wanted twins... but she's alone a force of nature. Can't imagine chasing two of them!

professordeb
08-17-2010, 03:52 AM
My twins (1 of each gender) just turned 18 last month. Yes, I survived, thanks in part to a husband who let me work outside of the home - sometimes it was the only sane part of my day.
Good luck to them ... they'll probably need it. Two at a time are a double blessing but a quadruple challenge.

screech
08-17-2010, 05:56 AM
This is actually David's 2nd set of twins - he and a former partner had twins via a surrogate.

Congrats to the couple. They have to be my favourite gay couple in Hollywood - always so adoring.

And I so wish David would re-appear as Scooter on HIMYM - he cracks me up!

GarrAarghHrumph
08-17-2010, 03:26 PM
This is actually David's 2nd set of twins - he and a former partner had twins via a surrogate.

I'd thought that the twins were David's (former) partner's twins from a prior relationship, and that while David was involved, he wasn't a primary parent to them.

And how in the WORLD is it that I know that? I have no idea. I don't normally follow celebrity news. :lol: But that's what I remember.

cruisin
08-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't know much about David. But, I love NPH. I think he will be an amazing parent. Any child would be lucky! I'm happy for them both, that they found each other, and that they will now have a bigger family.