PDA

View Full Version : 2010/2011 Program Info Part 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

skatingfan04
08-16-2010, 10:29 PM
:lol: let's hope not. ;)

I think it will probably be a masterpiece. :cool:

I'm glad to finally hear about their music!

Wow.:lol: I REALLY need to learn to proofread my posts.:) I really think they'll be able to pull it off too. I hope they can get to worlds this year.

kppt
08-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Ralph/Hill
SD: Cinderella
FD: Summertime (seems like an African-injected arrangement though)

let`s talk
08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Probably it's not exactly "Disneyland" but rather "Disney" music.
Many Disney films have wonderful soundtracks.
I'm curious what this program will be like.

Maybe. In the original text he said Disneyland. Probably because for many foreigners Disney and Disneyland is one and the same stuff. Or at least almost the same. He didn't mention any details about the program, just said that he liked the music a lot.

shah
08-17-2010, 03:48 PM
ok, we can add info about La Khokh/Andreev FD music (based on the article posted in 'Jana/Fedor - a reality?' thread):
SD: "the music [that] is well known in Russia, but not so famous in the West"
FD: Beatles medley (including 'Oh Darling')

I'm curious to see both...

Pratfall
08-17-2010, 05:02 PM
:smokin: Oh, Darlin'.....

" Believe me when I tell you , I'll never do you no wrong."..:D:D

:D( And their EX could be "Steam Heat "...just sayin' ):D

Valentina
08-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I still can't belive in Feder doing ice dance :rolleyes:

orientalplane
08-17-2010, 05:26 PM
I still can't belive in Feder doing ice dance :rolleyes:

:confused: Why shouldn't he?

Valentina
08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
:confused: Why shouldn't he?

no o...I'm not saying thta Fedor shouln't try ice dance. As a metter of fact I think he have a lot of guts to try something new and so hard like ice dance (plus...with a parter like Jana)...kudos for him, buuuuut the other teams on the field are skating together for like...10 years. Its really difficult for me imagine him picking up with her ice dancing skills :)

mmot
08-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Yuzuru Hanyu
SP: Swan Lake (White Legend by Ikuko Kawai)
FS: Zigeunerweisen
EX: Vertigo (U2)

After winning Junior Worlds at the age of 15, it's his senior debut this season. He's got 2 GPS assignments, at NHK Trophy and Cup of Russia. He's planning to include a quad in his programme. (FS?)

You can watch Yuzuru's EX here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VeBPuEzDlw

Moka-Ananas
08-17-2010, 08:23 PM
News from Germany:

Hausch/Wende:

SP: Tango de Roxanne
FS: Prince of Persia

Frohberg/Giesen:

FD: "La Maza" by Silvio Rodriguez, Cuban/Spanish theme, choreo by Denkova/Staviski

ryanbfan
08-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Andrew Gonzales told me his music awhile back... it is:

SP: Toccata and Fugue
LP: 1492

Marco
08-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Yuzuru Hanyu

After winning Junior Worlds at the age of 15, it's his senior debut this season. He's got 2 GPS assignments, at NHK Trophy and Cup of Russia. He's planning to include a quad in his programme. (FS?)

Sounds good! But I think both he and Kanano will have a tough time beating the Vancouver Olympic team and making Worlds. But after Takahashi and Ando retire things should be smoother for them. :cool:

Jenna
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
I dunno, but I think Kanako is right in there with all the ladies. She has a 3-3, which Miki and Akiko don't have. In terms of spins she is far better, and she is fast, dynamic, and skates with passion and musicality. She is sort of a Japanese Nagasu. Oh wait, Nagasu is Japanese. ;)

Hanyu is also right there. His quad in that video a few months back was absolutely breathtaking. His 3A is gorgeous too. On a good day, he could probably beat Kozuka.

caseyedwards
08-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Yuzuru Hanyu

A quad for a senior level debut season! That would be impressive.

News from Germany:

Hausch/Wende:

SP: Tango de Roxanne
FS: Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia came out recently. What were at the movies and just say "we" or "they" just have to skate to this!

Marco
08-18-2010, 06:24 AM
I dunno, but I think Kanako is right in there with all the ladies. She has a 3-3, which Miki and Akiko don't have. In terms of spins she is far better, and she is fast, dynamic, and skates with passion and musicality. She is sort of a Japanese Nagasu. Oh wait, Nagasu is Japanese. ;)

Hanyu is also right there. His quad in that video a few months back was absolutely breathtaking. His 3A is gorgeous too. On a good day, he could probably beat Kozuka.

I think with the 70% downgrade rule in place, Ando and Suzuki will be trying 3/3s or 2axel3toes again. On the other hand Kanako's flutz will be scrunitized much more harshly in seniors.

I can see her out skating Ando on a good day but I don't think the national judges will allow her to beat Ando just yet.

Hanyu's jumps are nice but he doesn't even have a hard 3/3 and his 3axels are often landed on such an uncontrollably deep edge that he couldn't control the landing/ combine it. Kozuka's jumps and spins are much more solid.

But this really is one of those years when I wish Japan had 4 spots in both men and women. I wished it for the ladies last season too, with Nakano still competing.