PDA

View Full Version : 2010/2011 Program Info Part 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28

sk9tingfan
09-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Nebelhorn 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIcYwRL7v9E

Shibutanis FD

so adorable..

Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli should chew on that one! :watch:

Ituriel
09-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Cappellini/Lanotte SD

like the program, i just question the lift.

Where is his hand?

Ziggy
09-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh so you can still drive a truck through Shibutanis' "holds" and their program is just as empty as most others S/Z have done.

Can't believe they got those PCS with that. :mad:

DEATH TO ZOUEVA AND SHPILBAND! :revenge: :mitchell:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
09-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Not sure whether this has been posted already; apols if it has:

Takahashi's SP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpA_u331hv0

I'm not crazy about the music, but he's just magnificent. :swoon:

Love it! He's just an amazing performer.

gkelly
09-28-2010, 08:47 PM

This kind of overreaction is not charming or amusing, Ziggy. Control yourself.

Ituriel
09-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh so you can still drive a truck through Shibutanis' "holds" and their program is just as empty as most others S/Z have done.

This is only the begining. You can't avoid it, they will rule the world

Surrender or succumb :2faced:

:lol:

robinhood
09-28-2010, 11:07 PM
every program of s/z is kindoff the same. the shibutanis are a nice couple but that footwork is the same v/m were doing for their valse triste program. there isn't much substance to that program at all. I don't get the high pcs either
on the contrary, there's a lot of flair and originality in p/b program...i think there's a lot of potential there! hope the medals arrive this year!

chipso1
09-28-2010, 11:29 PM

:rolleyes:Give me a break. They were at least in dance holds for 99 percent of that program, which is much more than can be said for the majority of teams out there.

For their first senior competition, I think they did a great job. The maturity and refinement will come.

casken
09-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I was laughing my ass off through the Shibutani's FD becuase it looks *exactly* like I was expecting it to look when I heard S&Z were putting this program together for them. Every Shpilband twizzle brought increased lols.

I really need to get work as a choreographer becuase I "choreographed" this program in my head within seconds of hearing the music choice and would have charged a fraction of the price for my services; "Eh, just put a twizzle there." :D

In their defense, I do appreciate the amount of skating in closed hold, even if they're a bit far apart, none of the holds were that creative, and they're repeating a lot of the same steps while in them.

Unfortunately, I had to force myself to get through Pechalat and Bourzat's FD. They're smoother than ever, but despite some nice moments here and there, that FD is :yawn:, and what's Zhulin's thing for killing the momentum of his FD's 3/4 of the way through withe excessive stops and anti-climactic endings? :huh:

oleada
09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
The Shibutanis FD is a complete snoozefest and totally unoriginal. They're charismatic and talented, but that program sucks. The first music suits them quite well; the second, however doesn't quite seem to fit.

*Kim*
09-29-2010, 12:54 AM
The Shibutanis FD is a complete snoozefest and totally unoriginal. They're charismatic and talented, but that program sucks. The first music suits them quite well; the second, however doesn't quite seem to fit.

Shibs got a very IgorMarish program, I like their flow but the progrtam is so blah.

I like P/B program, they have a lot of time to improve the technicle aspect and some parts of the choreo, but i love how sweet it is and how they were able to capture Chaplin and the City of Ligths (I'm totaly chearning for them this season!).

I made up my mind oub short dances...I don't like it. Very boring.

Antonella
09-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Shibs got a very IgorMarish program, I like their flow but the progrtam is so blah.

I like P/B program, they have a lot of time to improve the technicle aspect and some parts of the choreo, but i love how sweet it is and how they were able to capture Chaplin and the City of Ligths (I'm totaly chearning for them this season!).

I made up my mind oub short dances...I don't like it. Very boring.

:respec:agree

*IgorMarinish :lol: I can be MarInish too :)

Sparks
09-29-2010, 01:08 AM
This is only the begining. You can't avoid it, they will rule the world

Surrender or succumb :2faced:

:lol:

You mean they haven't already taken over the World? Color me surprised.

MR-FAN
09-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Not sure whether this has been posted already; apols if it has:

Takahashi's SP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpA_u331hv0

I'm not crazy about the music, but he's just magnificent. :swoon:

BRILLIAAANCE!!!

pani
09-29-2010, 07:30 AM
Dont like P-B programs. Where there originality, there unique style? They need comeback to Zazui. This programs too simple, no new elements, new transitions. And this is team, who had most origignal programs before.
SD look really strang Amelie+tango.....

I like C-L SD - it was funn to watch. But there FD look totally boring. I cant understand- what is this? And i think if they want to take medal at ECh they need improve there skills and show something new in there elements.

As for Shibutanies - they look create, skating skills was really fantastic. As for FD - this dance is too usual, but look, like ISU want to see more dances like this - pure baalroom dance. For there debute in seniors i think this program look good, but in future they need something better.

Hope all programs will improve during season and we will see something new

I like this SD. This team look very artistic and have funn during there SD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLeqwcD710