PDA

View Full Version : Police Find Cat "Marinating" In Car Trunk - he's ok

Pages : [1] 2

overedge
08-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Thank goodness the police got hold of this poor kitty....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38656692/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

Buzz
08-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Sounds like that poor kitty just used up one of his nine lives! Hopefully his next family will take better care of him.

Wyliefan
08-12-2010, 10:44 PM
:scream:

Anita18
08-12-2010, 11:09 PM
AAAAA!

Poor kitty. :fragile:

bobalina77
08-12-2010, 11:13 PM
I heard about this yesterday and it kinda made me sick to my stomach.. what an awful thing to do!

Wiery
08-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Poor fellow! His former human sounds certifiable. :wideeyes:

skatesindreams
08-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I hope that his next "human" gives kitty the loving attention he deserves.

I always wonder what punishment is appropriate for people that do these terrible things to defenseless creatures.
Someone who would do this, is really sick.

Jenna
08-13-2010, 12:19 AM
This is bizarre, sick, and twisted. He really needs to see a mental health professional.

rjblue
08-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I feel sorry for the poor cat.

But the horrifying thing about this story for me, is that a probably seriously ill man is the villain of the story?

A co-worker of my husband's was living alone, with no family of friends nearby. He began behaving increasingly oddly. My husband convinced him to go to the hospital, but they gave him a clean bill of health. My husband took him back to the hospital, and only because he was very insistant (and he pulled a few strings with his aunt, a head nurse), they gave him a neurological exam. The poor guy was a few days away from dying with a brain tumour. Emergency surgery gave him 4 more years of life.

Someone who covers a cat in oil and peppers and puts it in the trunk of a car is not a sane person who is sick and twisted and wants to torture things. It's someone who is delusional and ill and needs our sympathy and help- and it's in our best interest to do so also, because he could be dangerous as well.

He really needs to see a mental health professional.Yes-he needs to be taken for medical treatment, by legal order, if necessary.

MikiAndoFan#1
08-13-2010, 01:23 AM
:eek:

This is just horrible! Poor cat.

:(

Japanfan
08-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Someone who covers a cat in oil and peppers and puts it in the trunk of a car is not a sane person who is sick and twisted and wants to torture things. It's someone who is delusional and ill and needs our sympathy and help- and it's in our best interest to do so also, because he could be dangerous as well.

Yes-he needs to be taken for medical treatment, by legal order, if necessary.

ITA.

There are some people who do eat cats but they certainly don't marinate them alive in fur - or for that matter, dead without the animal skinned.

StonewshMullet
08-13-2010, 03:30 PM
I feel sorry for the poor cat.

But the horrifying thing about this story for me, is that a probably seriously ill man is the villain of the story?

Yes-he needs to be taken for medical treatment, by legal order, if necessary.

ITA!!! I feel horrible for the cat but people need to look harder at this story. This is a mentally ill person that needs treatment.

Rob
08-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Navarro has a new home. Scroll down for video. http://weirdnews.blogs.heraldtribune.com/10432/marinating-cat-gets-a-new-owner/

skatesindreams
08-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Wonderful news!
I wish them a long and loving relationship.

nits
08-14-2010, 05:16 AM
This incident happened near me, and the media has interviewed the man and he's obviously mentally ill. I believe the media has also addressed this issue and questioned how the man was allowed to adopt the cat from the SPCA in the first place. Hopefully an agency in the area will reach out to this man, but the story seems to have died down locally, but still a hot topic elsewhere.