PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Aug 11/12 The Finale

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

shells
08-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Didn't Lauren do a hip hop with Dominic earlier in the season? I preferred that one to the one with Twitch.

shells
08-13-2010, 02:34 AM
When I first saw this dance, I liked it, but not as much as the judges did. Now that Alex can't dance tonight, it is making me tear up. That or I just WANT THIS SHOW TO BE OVER and I'm tearing up because we have another half an hour of this season. I know I like a lot of the dances they are showing. But I'm just done with this season.

You could turn it off and be done with the season now?

Theatregirl1122
08-13-2010, 02:38 AM
You could turn it off and be done with the season now?

Obviously I'm watching to see who wins. I watched the whole season and I want to see who wins. I'm just feeling over this season. And I'm far from the first person to say so.

Aceon6
08-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Loved seeing Alex again, even if they had to use tape.
And Robert looks so HAPPY in this Bollywood. Doesn't look beaten down or winded at all. Hope this bodes well for his employment opportunities.

Theatregirl1122
08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
And Robert looks so HAPPY in this Bollywood. Doesn't look beaten down or winded at all. Hope this bodes well for his employment opportunities.

It always seems like some top 3/4 dancers are really set free on the finale day when they are no longer competing and other dancers just get tired. Robert seems to be falling into the first category and Kent into the second. Robert looks amazing tonight. Nothing of Kent's has looked very good.

Aceon6
08-13-2010, 02:42 AM
OK, so Kent finally brings it. Lines matched much better tonight. I enjoyed that.

rjblue
08-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Biily and Robert's Bollywood chosen by Stacey.

Robert is definitely winning the "best of" contest tonight.

I watched the Kent/Travis piece as a love story this time. It was really good.

Black Gold singing. The lead singer sounds really good, but he has the largest mouth I've ever seen on a person not a muppet.

Aceon6
08-13-2010, 02:45 AM
Black Gold singing. The lead singer sounds really good, but he has the largest mouth I've ever seen on a person not a muppet.

Guess he'd fit right in with the Stones.

shells
08-13-2010, 02:46 AM
I was just wondering where the replacement Alex/Twitch hip hop was.

ETA: I'm also sad not to see Mark or Kathryn tonight.

rjblue
08-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I'm just feeling over this season. Good thing I'm not you - I have 5 hours of SYTYCDCanada to watch this week. Yay.

I didn't get a favourite to root for this season, but we got some great numbers from Dee Caspary, Travis, NappyTabs and many others. The general level of dance was so high this year that the show was nearly
always a pleasure to watch.

numbers123
08-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I was just wondering where the replacement Alex/Twitch hip hop was.

I wanted to see Lauren's tahiti dance. But doesn't look like it.

Theatregirl1122
08-13-2010, 02:51 AM
I didn't get a favourite to root for this season, but we got some great numbers from Dee Caspary, Travis, NappyTabs and many others. The general level of dance was so high this year that the show was nearly
always a pleasure to watch.

It's not that I didn't like this season. It's just that I'm feeling like it is time to be done.

I wanted to see Lauren's tahiti dance. But doesn't look like it.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that one. I loved that.

mashenka82
08-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Stupid storm in md means I've been refreshing the pages here and living vicariously through everyone's updates... So frustrating given that this is the first season I've followed since Anya/pasha....

rjblue
08-13-2010, 02:54 AM
I must confess that I LOVED that from Ellen. She looked great, it was fun, it didn't try to recreate the exact dance. It wasn't a joke, it was a celebration.

shells
08-13-2010, 02:54 AM
I have 5 hours of SYTYCDCanada to watch this week. Yay.

Me too! :)

I must confess that I LOVED that from Ellen. She looked great, it was fun, it didn't try to recreate the exact dance. It wasn't a joke, it was a celebration.

Also...me too!