PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor Pad (Mondays, 8pm on ABC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

PeterG
08-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Anybody else gonna watch? :P

The end of this video is funny...

This is my money-maker, baby!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCYFcylJew)

ABC's homepage for the show:

http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-pad

In some previews, MancodeDave is looking really buff and I've found myself really drawn to the douchebag. Is this acceptable, or must I be banished from this thread?

P.S. The classic television show, "Dating In The Dark" follows the Bachelor Pad. Who else is staying up until 11:00? :D

orbitz
08-09-2010, 05:53 PM
The host Chris Harrison did a radio interview this morning about the show. When the radio host compared this show to BB, Chris said that it's better than BB, because the audience know these contestants, so they're invested in them. Huh? Really Chris? The only reason people watch this show is for the eye candy and potential hookups and nasty breakups.

PeterG
08-09-2010, 06:07 PM
...the audience know these contestants, so they're invested in them.

So true. I am very much invested in Craig M., Jessie S., Michelle, Wes and David for they are very special people. Kind of like a second family, really. Who wouldn't want to have a group like this as one's own social circle?

:rofl:

Rob
08-09-2010, 06:11 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PeterG again.

I am in! :watch:

Might manage to stay up for some Dating in the Dark too. I can't believe it is back, but then again so were True Beauty and WipeOut.

Catherine M
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
In some previews, MancodeDave is looking really buff and I've found myself really drawn to the douchebag. Is this acceptable, or must I be banished from this thread?

Won't get a banishment from me as I'm totally looking forward to seeing what Man Code Dave is going to bring to the show. And he is indeed looking much buffer than when he was on Jillian's season!

Can't wait for tonight's 1st episode! The previews have been just craptacular and its going to be great to see them all try to stab each other in the back for the cash!

shan
08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
This cast is a trainwreck! Mancode Dave, Wes, Craig M? :watch:

Sassafras
08-09-2010, 07:14 PM
I'll be watching, although I'm not sure why :watch::slinkaway

Rob
08-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Anybody else gonna watch? :P

The end of this video is funny...

This is my money-maker, baby!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCYFcylJew)

If that is his moneymaker, I hope he is talking about his mouth and not his face. Or that he is one of those people who is a lot better looking in person.

bobalina77
08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I have to work tonight but we're downloading it to watch tomorrow. Quite looking forward to it lol.

shan
08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Tenley is already on my nerves...

Anyone else watching?

Catherine M
08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Tenley and her screaming is driving me nuts.

But so far, I love the casting choices. Great job by Fleiss!

shan
08-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Who was that laying on the bed with no underwear???? :scream:

You are right about the good casting, this thing has trainwreck all over it! Fleiss really leaned heavily in the crazy direction -- Michelle, Elizabeth, Nikki to some extent...

And ouch for Gwen to be perceived as "mom" by one of the bachelors.

Catherine M
08-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Yeah, poor Gwen to be called mom-like by one of the guys. She's not that old. I think.

It was Natalie who needed to blurred out when she was laying on the bed without panties.

shan
08-10-2010, 01:46 AM
I think I liked Elizabeth better as a brunette.

Catherine M
08-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Elizabeth is annoying me just as much as Tenley.

What Jesse K sees in her is beyond me.