PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Badams
11-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Hence why I think the Bills will get him. Ralph really is that senile. I still can't believe he got rid of Bill Polian all those years ago.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw Moss had been waived...watch Buffalo pick him up. I hope they are smarter than that.

Beefcake
11-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Sports Illustrated (sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andrew_perloff/11/01/randy-moss-potential-teams/index.html?eref=sihp) makes a good point insofar as Moss being a "1/2 season only" wildcard resource for a number of teams, including an unlikely customer -- the Colts.

Indy is SLAMMED with injuries to its offense, especially Manning catching threats, and acquiring a receiver like Moss (Dr. Jeckyll version) could be a game-changer. Then they could merely let him slink away in February. OTOH, Moss + the non-drama culture that the Colts have had for a decade would be a helluva a misfit.

Rob
11-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I could see Dan Snyder being dumb enough to claim him for the Skins, but Randy would not get along with McNabb at all...

Yes, he is that dumb - did you see JaWalrus Russell is working out with the Redskins? I am not a big Shanafan, but I didn't think either Shanahan was that dumb. (Ok, they say JaMarcus has lost like 35 pounds so he isn't over 300 anymore, but they call him JaWalrus in Oakland).

Cheylana
11-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Yes, he is that dumb - did you see JaWalrus Russell is working out with the Redskins? I am not a big Shanafan, but I didn't think either Shanahan was that dumb. (Ok, they say JaMarcus has lost like 35 pounds so he isn't over 300 anymore, but they call him JaWalrus in Oakland).
Yeah, I heard about that. They surely will lose McNabb at the end of the season considering they benched him during that Lions game last week, so I guess they have to start looking at other QBs. Although really, why can't they just develop a QB in-house, anyway, like the Packers did with Aaron Rodgers?

Speaking of whom, I am in Milwaukee this weekend and just got back from seeing the Packers-Dallas game. First off, Lambeau Field and the Packers Hall of Fame are brilliant; 100% worth seeing. I give the stadium an A-plus. Secondly, Dallas sucks even worse than I had thought! But tonight was so embarrassing, the team has clearly given up and quit on their coach. Poor Wade, he seems like a pleasant enough man but he's a dead man walking in Dallas now. The Dallas fans in the audience were wearing paper bags by the third quarter.

Veronika
11-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Glad you had fun (and were able to see a winning game), Cheylana! :cheer:

flyingsit
11-08-2010, 07:03 PM
As a long-suffering Redskins fan, I have to admit to a LOT of schadenfreude watching the Cowboys implode.

Rob
11-08-2010, 09:09 PM
As a long-suffering Redskins fan, I have to admit to a LOT of schadenfreude watching the Cowboys implode.

Me too! :EVILLE:

Cowboys fired Phillips this afternoon. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/11/nfl-network-cowboys-fire-wade-phillips-as-head-coach-promote-jason-garrett/1

BigB08822
11-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Not surprised that Phillips got the can. I have to partly blame all the idiots who thought they had a shot at not only playing in but winning the Super Bowl. Just because the SB is in your stadium doesn't mean you are favorites! There is a lot that goes into even getting to that game. Sure, if they made it then I would pick them as favorites for their home field advantage, but this is a team that has won only 1 play off game under their (now ex) coach. Anyone who picked them because of the SB location really look stupid now, and that included a lot of supposed "experts."

jtpc
11-08-2010, 11:43 PM
With Buffalo's loss yesterday to the Chicago Bears in Toronto, the Bills have the honour of being winless in 2 countries. :P

elka_sk8
11-09-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh Bengals. :wall: The comeback was too good to be true.

deltask8er
11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Me too! :EVILLE:

Cowboys fired Phillips this afternoon. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/11/nfl-network-cowboys-fire-wade-phillips-as-head-coach-promote-jason-garrett/1

And they dropped the ball on the business side, too.

Dallas Cowboys Forget to Renew Team Web Site

The site, DallasCowboys.com, actually expired on Tuesday, according to domain search records, but the site wasn’t offered for sale by domain host Network Solutions until Sunday.

When that happened, Cowboys officials scrambled to re-register the site, which was first reserved in November 1995. :hat1: :fan21: :o

http://www.cnbc.com/id/40091955

------------

The comments below this article are just wonderfully :EVILLE:

Beauty queen Carrie Prejean and her husband, Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Boller, are expecting their first child together, the couple told FOXNews.com in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Kyle-Boller-Carrie-Prejean-expecting-first-child-111010?GT1=39002

Beefcake
11-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Hooray for opposite marriage!

Now, please sink further into the anonymity, Mrs. Boller.

Badams
11-12-2010, 05:30 PM
I have decided to go to the Bills game on Sunday. Will this be the one they actually win? or are the striving for perfection and an 0-17 record? this is going to be way better than any silly superbowl! will the Lions do all they can to make sure the Bills join them with a winless season of their very own?

Cheylana
11-15-2010, 05:08 AM
I have decided to go to the Bills game on Sunday. Will this be the one they actually win? or are the striving for perfection and an 0-17 record? this is going to be way better than any silly superbowl! will the Lions do all they can to make sure the Bills join them with a winless season of their very own?
Looks like you lucked out!

Theatregirl1122
11-15-2010, 06:00 AM
:cheer: :cheer2: After their dismal, depressing, embarrassing showing last week (I was unhappy), I really didn't think my patriots were going to come anywhere near looking this good! (Although the defense tried to give it away near the end. But the offense wouldn't let them.) I'm quite pleased with this recovery.