PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24

Yehudi
01-24-2011, 12:08 AM
I saw that on the news but it meant nothing to be because I have no clue who he is. If you think it is a good move then I'm excited.:lol:

He was the defensive coordinator for the Cowboys during the early 90's and then had head coaching stints with the Bears and Dolphins. He's like Wade Phillips, a phenomenal coordinator, lousy head coach.

Actually, I'm impressed with what Gailey has done with the team. The Bills played much better than their record indicated and he managed to get everything out of what little talent he had to work with.

BrokenAnkle
01-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Yay Packers! So glad they won!

numbers123
01-24-2011, 01:52 AM
YAY Packers! Now if the Jets win...

Cheylana
01-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Jets :fragile:

jenny12
01-24-2011, 02:58 AM
Ugh Ben R. in the Superbowl again...:blah:

Cheylana
01-24-2011, 03:23 AM
So bummed! And I finally broke down and bought a Jets hat this weekend. I think I singlehandedly jinxed them! :(

Superbowl... That's gonna be a lot of yellow in that stadium... cheeseheads versus Terrible Towels :lol:

numbers123
01-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Jets :fragile:

Ugh Ben R. in the Superbowl again...:blah:

ITA. GO PACKERS

meggonzo
01-24-2011, 03:43 AM
Go Packers!! :cheer2:

FSfan107
01-24-2011, 03:59 AM
Whee!!!:cheer: It wasn't pretty, but the Packers are the NFC Champions and headed for Dallas!

oleada
01-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Imma have to root for the Packers now...

Vash01
01-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Out of the 4 teams that played today, I was happy that the Packers won with Aaron Rogers. The guy needed to get out of the shadow of Favre. He has now established himself as one of the top QBs.

I was rooting for the Jets to beat the Steelers but I knew how tough it would be. In the end at least I had the satisfaction that the Jets lost by less than a TD (the first half was horrible-looked like a blowout, but they put up a great fight in the second half and almost got it done). Steelers defense made it difficult for the Jets to score, and the Jets defense could not stop Big Ben. I am not sure there is any defense that can stop him. As much as I dislike Roethlisberger, I have to hand it to him- he makes plays whenever they are needed. I am afraid the Steelers are going to win this superbowl too.

I will root for the Packers, though I have never been a Packer fan. I just don't want the Steelers to get their 7th Lombardi trophy this soon.

Cyn
01-24-2011, 03:38 PM
I was pulling for the Bears and the Jets, and of course they both lost, as did all four of the teams I was pulling for the week before :fragile: .

Given that my track record is cursed, I'm pulling for the Packers to take the Superbowl :EVILLE:

Cheylana
01-24-2011, 06:41 PM
The cover of the NY Post features a photo of Rex Ryan with the headline: "NO SUPE FOR YOU!!!" I was rooting for the Jets but I had to :lol: at that one.

Vash01
01-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I was pulling for the Bears and the Jets, and of course they both lost, as did all four of the teams I was pulling for the week before :fragile: .

Given that my track record is cursed, I'm pulling for the Packers to take the Superbowl :EVILLE:

Last week I was rooting for Atlanta, Baltimore and Patriots. They all lost. This week I was rooting for GB because I was running out of teams to root for, and not because I was their fan. I am a fan of the Cowboys and Cardinals, and they did not even make the playoffs.

I don't see the Packers beating the Steelers in the superbowl (see, I jinked them!:lol: Now don't get mad at me:lol:)

Cyn
01-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Last week I was rooting for Atlanta, Baltimore and Patriots. They all lost. This week I was rooting for GB because I was running out of teams to root for, and not because I was their fan. I am a fan of the Cowboys and Cardinals, and they did not even make the playoffs.

I don't see the Packers beating the Steelers in the superbowl (see, I jinked them!:lol: Now don't get mad at me:lol:)

If the Packers win, I'll know who to blame :sekret: :P .