PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

flyingsit
01-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I loved the Jets players at the end of their game yesterday... a number of them were running around the field with their arms out, like little kids playing airplane.

And go Jets next week, not because I'm a Jets fan, but because I hate fricking Ben Roethlisberger. And they knocked off Belichick and Brady, which is always a plus.

topaz
01-17-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm so happy the Jets won, can't stand Patriots.

Looking forward to both Conference games. Packers/Bears game will be the most watched game in the tri state area of Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. My bet is on the Bears winning, even with Rodgers playing well.

Bears/Jets Superbowl

FSfan107
01-17-2011, 11:55 PM
I loved the Jets players at the end of their game yesterday... a number of them were running around the field with their arms out, like little kids playing airplane.

I saw that too and loved it! Did everyone see Bart Scott's post-game interview with ESPN's Sal Paolantonio? That made me laugh. :rofl:

I'm already nervous for the Packers. Beat the Bears!

elka_sk8
01-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Steelers-Jets: worst AFC Championship ever! :mad: I hate the Steelers more though, so hopefully the Jets will win. Thing is, I am happy for L.T.- considering his amazing career, it would be a crime if he never made it to the Super Bowl.

Go Packers! :cheer:

jenny12
01-18-2011, 01:01 AM
Packers/Bears should be a really good game. I don't think Rodgers will put up the numbers against the Bears defense, but hoping Green Bay wins.

galaxygirl
01-18-2011, 01:17 AM
If the Packers don't make it to the superbowl, I'm picking up my toys and going home. :drama:

topaz
01-18-2011, 04:18 AM
Packers won't score the points they have against the last two teams. The packers barely scored 10 pts against the bears 3 weeks ago.

It will be a tight game, but its at Soldier Field. Unless you live in the Chicago/Milwaukee area you really do not have any idea how big of rivarly this is. Its the nastiest and oldest rivalry in team sports.

I really don't want the packers to win, I live in Wisconsin and it will hell to make through two weeks. Heck they started the leading news story with the packers for the last two weeks. "Local bakeries making packer decorated cakes". GIVE ME A BREAK.

Veronika
01-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Hey, at least you are in Milwaukee. I was a senior in high school and living in Green Bay when they won the Super Bowl in 1997...it's much worse in Green Bay, believe me.

Now I (kind of) live in Iowa, and I can't figure out what team they root for. It's a mix of Vikings, Packers, and I think mostly Bears fans. :P

JILEN
01-19-2011, 08:42 PM
I was satisfied with the way Jets played last Sunday, they moved the ball like they had a purpose. It'll be ugly tight in Pittsburgh this Sunday but GO JETS!!!

Goodluck to Packs and Bears, it'll be another great playoff game not to be missed.

Yehudi
01-21-2011, 04:19 PM
The Bills hired Dave Wannstedt as defensive coordinator :cheer: Finally, a personnel decision to get excited about. He's useless as a head coach but he's a heck of a DC.

Badams
01-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I saw that on the news but it meant nothing to be because I have no clue who he is. If you think it is a good move then I'm excited.:lol:

Cheylana
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Fourth quarter and the Packers have been dominating the Bears. 14-0 doesn't adequately reflect how much better the Pack has been playing. The Bears D has been pretty good, even got two picks, but their offense has been three-and-out pretty much the whole game, squandered the two picks and some good field positions too. Meanwhile Jay Cutler quit in the third quarter with a knee injury of some sort, so backup Todd Collins is out there. I think the Pack is on its way to the Superbowl for the first time in 13 years!

ETA: Congratulations to the Pack for holding off the Bears' late charge!

PRlady
01-23-2011, 11:39 PM
:cheer2: Packers!

And the wind-chill in Pittsburgh is 5 degrees. :cold: I can't believe I'm rooting for the Jets but that's what having a (insert nasty word here) quarterback for the Steelers will do to me.

Who's old enough to remember the Bengals playing the Chargers in about zero degrees in '81? I remember watching that game under three blankets, I lived in a drafty high-rise then and there was no way to stay warm.

jenny12
01-23-2011, 11:56 PM
Yay Packers!! Aaron Rodgers didn't have a great game, but the Packer defense played well. Hope the Jets win the next game, but that's really because of my dislike of Ben R. I like Mike Tomlin well enough.

oleada
01-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Let's go, Jets! :cheer: