PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24

JAF
01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Go Steelers :slinkaway

Stefanie
01-09-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm trying to be excited for the Ravens even making it to the playoffs, but even if they win today they'd have to play the Steelers in the next round...and I just don't have a lot of faith in my team that they could beat the Steelers. We beat them once this season but even that was a close game (well, pretty much every game this season was a close, nailbiter game!!). I guess I'm not a good fan for saying that. :lol:

BigB08822
01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
:fragile: my Colts are out! :wuzrobbed but they need to heal up more than they need a playoff run. or at least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better. Go Packers!

Exactly what I said about the Saints. A win would have been nice but it wouldn't have mattered because they were sure to lose the next game. Too many key players are injured to go even another round in the playoffs. Get everyone healed up and come back fighting next year.

jenny12
01-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Nervous for the Packers today. Go Pack Go!:cheer2:

Me too, the Packers are the only team left that I really like. Hope Aaron Rogers has a great game today.

Rob
01-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Woohoo RAVENS!

skatemommy
01-10-2011, 01:08 AM
So Happy for the Pack!

Debbie S
01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm trying to be excited for the Ravens even making it to the playoffs, but even if they win today they'd have to play the Steelers in the next round...and I just don't have a lot of faith in my team that they could beat the Steelers. We beat them once this season but even that was a close game (well, pretty much every game this season was a close, nailbiter game!!). I guess I'm not a good fan for saying that. :lol:We probably would have won the 2nd game if the Ravens hadn't gone to sleep in the 4th quarter. ;) I'm glad we don't have to play the Colts. Either way, whether we played the Steelers or the Pats next, we'd likely have to play the Steelers at some point. Maybe it's a good thing it's somewhat early in the playoffs before anyone gets injured?

I'm rooting for the Jets to beat the Pats next weekend (and of course for the Ravens to win). We beat the Jets in the regular season, plus in this scenario, we would host the AFC champ game.

Garden Kitty
01-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Good for the Packers!

jeffisjeff
01-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Unlike yesterday, I wasn't too invested in today's games (except for trying to figure out who the Patriots would have an easier time beating :lol:). But, overall, I was 0 for 4 this weekend. :wuzrobbed

HeatherC
01-10-2011, 03:15 AM
My four least favorite AFC teams are left in the playoffs so I only have one battle cry now....GO NFC!! :P :rofl: :lol: :cheer:

UMBS Go Blue
01-10-2011, 08:41 AM
vBet up. Will be updated as playoffs progress.
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76900

Stefanie
01-10-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm rooting for the Jets to beat the Pats next weekend (and of course for the Ravens to win). We beat the Jets in the regular season, plus in this scenario, we would host the AFC champ game.

As long as the Ravens could pull off a Steelers win and keep the Steelers from going to the Super Bowl I would be satisfied--regardless what happens after that. But, yeah, ideally we'd want to be playing the Jets and not the Patriots.

Cheylana
01-10-2011, 08:58 PM
I need a team to root for now...any suggestions?
I'm kind of rooting for Seattle, partly for the :lol: factor and partly because I have quite a few friends and family in Seattle who are just so excited about their little engine that could :)

Green Bay is also quite root-worthy: solid, quality team, great young QB, and no controversial players or coaches come to mind. They have an amazing stadium (got to see a game there this year) and the fans are so dedicated through good times and bad. :)

I'm from NY and normally root for the Giants, but I guess I'll be rooting for the Jets next week... though they are playing in Foxboro, which is like trying to get past the Cyclops. I'm thinking Pats by at least 85 points :lol:

ks777
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM
I am totally rooting for Seattle Seahawks! Of course I live in the Seattle area.

Debbie S
01-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Ravens :fragile:

I guess I could have predicted that after being up 14 points at halftime, they'd find a way to lose the game. :(

With all the players due for either free agency or possible retirement after this season, it may be a while before we make the playoffs again.