PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Rex
01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Well, there is no San Diego in this year's playoffs, so the Colts actually "do" have a chance to make the Super Bowl. :lol: In the past few years, Indy has loved to play (and has owned) NY and Baltimore in the playoffs, and Colts-Patriots is always a close one (recall: this year, the Colts could've won on that last drive).

Of course, that leaves Pittsburgh, which will be a very tough out at home for Indy should the Colts continue to get healthy, and shut up Toes Ryan this Saturday. Speaking of ol' RR -- C'mon, shut the eff up Rex! Beating Indy "is personal" this tiresome blowhard says. Personal? Nobody has dissed you or is shooting salvos at you. It's between you and you ... much like the angry road rager who is batting every other unknowing driver.
What in the HELL are you talking about? :confused:

Badams
01-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Rex Ryan is the head coach for the NY Jets.

deltask8er
01-04-2011, 09:05 PM
If Ben Roethlisberger is engaged to be married, he doesn't want to talk about it. But a lot of other people do.

The social media have been all a-Twitter with congratulations for the Steelers quarterback, who purportedly popped the question to a young woman from New Castle over the Christmas holidays.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11004/1115499-100.stm

Debbie S
01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Of course, that leaves Pittsburgh, which will be a very tough out at home for Indy should the Colts continue to get healthy, and shut up Toes Ryan this Saturday. Speaking of ol' RR -- C'mon, shut the eff up Rex! Beating Indy "is personal" this tiresome blowhard says. Personal? Nobody has dissed you or is shooting salvos at you. It's between you and you ... much like the angry road rager who is batting every other unknowing driver.Maybe he's thinking back to his days as a Ravens coach. Beating Indy is always personal around here. ;)

Beefcake
01-05-2011, 07:13 PM
What in the HELL are you talking about? :confused:
How far back/in-depth to you need need me to go? :P

The NFL: The National. Football. League. Too far back? Okay ...

Toes Ryan: Rex Ryan, coach of the New York Jets professional football team.

"Toes" because of he and his wife's :watch: decision to "go viral" with a certain fetish.

"Shut up!" because Ryan is an infamously obnoxious blowhard who fights imaginary "personal" battles.

The Indy stuff: Hopefully self-explanatory.

Catherine M
01-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Not a good day in Saints fandom land. First Chris Ivory, our lead rusher went to IR yesterday and now Pierre Thomas, our top RB from last season goes to IR today. :wall:

So we'll go into the playoffs with Reggie Bush (who likes to run sideways), Julius Jones (who can't hold onto the ball), some random guy that we signed yesterday (Deshawn Wynn) and random Rookie that arrived today and got handed his jersey & playbook!:scream:

So look for Drew to throw it 50 times on Saturday. Thank goodness our best receiver Colston is back from his knee injury. He and Lance Moore need to have a big game and we'll see what happens!

jenny12
01-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Not a good day in Saints fandom land. First Chris Ivory, our lead rusher went to IR yesterday and now Pierre Thomas, our top RB from last season goes to IR today. :wall:

So we'll go into the playoffs with Reggie Bush (who likes to run sideways), Julius Jones (who can't hold onto the ball), some random guy that we signed yesterday (Deshawn Wynn) and random Rookie that arrived today and got handed his jersey & playbook!:scream:

So look for Drew to throw it 50 times on Saturday. Thank goodness our best receiver Colston is back from his knee injury. He and Lance Moore need to have a big game and we'll see what happens!

They are playing the Seahawks, they'll be fine.

BigB08822
01-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Well, if the Saints are going to lose then do it now and get it over with! The injuries hurt but they have found ways to win before. They can beat the Seahawks but I think its going to be a really tough game. I say 3 points will be the difference with it going either way.

ks777
01-07-2011, 09:03 PM

Go Seahawks!

VIETgrlTerifa
01-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Boo!

galaxygirl
01-09-2011, 12:57 AM
The Lynch touchdown has got to be one of the most incredible touchdown runs I've ever seen! Holy crap!

You left out the most important part, which is that the game is in Seattle. :P

Rex
01-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Rex Ryan is the head coach for the NY Jets.

How far back/in-depth to you need need me to go? :P

The NFL: The National. Football. League. Too far back? Okay ...

Toes Ryan: Rex Ryan, coach of the New York Jets professional football team.

"Toes" because of he and his wife's :watch: decision to "go viral" with a certain fetish.

"Shut up!" because Ryan is an infamously obnoxious blowhard who fights imaginary "personal" battles.

The Indy stuff: Hopefully self-explanatory.
That's what I get for thinking that it's all about me I guess. My bad :D
OMG, the TOE guy :lol:.

Aaron W
01-09-2011, 01:12 AM
I love college football, but rarely care about the NFL. Having said that, I did actually watch the Seahawks/Saints game and I quite enjoyed seeing underdog Seattle prevail. Lynch's final TD run for the Hawks was amazing. :eek:

HeatherC
01-09-2011, 01:13 AM
Wow, what an upset by the Seahawks!! I have no horse in the playoffs this year but the crazy upsets like today's are the reason I love football. What an insane game! Congrats Seahawks! :cheer:

galaxygirl
01-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Wow, what an upset by the Seahawks!! I have no horse in the playoffs this year but the crazy upsets like today's are the reason I love football. What an insane game! Congrats Seahawks! :cheer:

I have no delusions of the Hawks winning next week, so I'm going to enjoy this victory for as long as I can. :cheer2: