PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

FSfan107
12-20-2010, 09:38 PM
The kickoff return should be shown at my funeral, it was that awesome. :lol: I have no idea why that was so hard. But the Pats just barely pulled out (thanks for remembering it was your first start right there at the end, Matt Flynn). Never play like that again.

And I agree on the hair. It must go. (Apparently his wife likes it.)

Matt Flynn mad me proud as a Packer fan. The team gave their all last night. Darn special teams always cost us.:wall: McCarthy should have communicated with Flynn better there at the end. If only Aaron Rodgers had been starting, the Packers might have been able to beat the Pats.

Oh and can NBC be anymore obvious with their love of the Patriots? It was sickening to listen to.

numbers123
12-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Matt Flynn mad me proud as a Packer fan. The team gave their all last night. Darn special teams always cost us.:wall: McCarthy should have communicated with Flynn better there at the end. If only Aaron Rodgers had been starting, the Packers might have been able to beat the Pats.

Oh and can NBC be anymore obvious with their love of the Patriots? It was sickening to listen to.

I kind of think that if Aaron Rodgers finished the game it would have been a win. Matt Flynn did a damn good job just confused at the end

dbell1
12-21-2010, 03:12 AM
What fool decided that a December outdoor game in Minnesota on a rock hard frozen field in sleet was a GOOD IDEA? :wall: Is the league so concerned with revenue that they need to not kick the Vikings to another stadium for another game?

Oh, and Snyder got what he deserved when he hired Shanahan and little Shanahan. Those egomaniacs deserve whatever havoc they cause.

Beefcake
12-21-2010, 03:14 PM
What fool decided that a December outdoor game in Minnesota on a rock hard frozen field in sleet was a GOOD IDEA? :wall: Is the league so concerned with revenue that they need to not kick the Vikings to another stadium for another game?
Aw, it's all good. We're building a nice, guaranteed-free-of snow n' ice stadium for the Vikings (or whatever we rename them) here in LaLaLand. :saint:

The Kardashians are gonna be our cheerleaders. Well, all but the one, who may be better suited for playing safety. :cold:

Cheylana
12-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Eh, if a sub-.500 team wins NFC West and hosts a playoff game, so what. It's an anomalous year, not worth shaking up the rules when this is unlikely to happen again, or in any case not likely to happen again for another 25-50 years.

Debbie S
12-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Yay Ravens!!! :cheer2:

Bring on the playoffs!

Badams
12-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Oh Buffalo...if only you had pulled off a miraculous win today. But alas, you did not. :(:wall:

skatemommy
12-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh, and lets not forget...Kudos to the Lions! Their first road win in over 3 years yesterday. :cheer2::cheer2:

2 in a row baby! (and both in Florida!)

HeatherC
12-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Bengals win again and finally play a complete game on both sides of the ball! TO and Chad were both inactive today so it was all the rookies and young guys who got to shine. Carson Palmer had a field day too. This is a great win against a tough team and I'm so happy for the guys. PLEASE LET THE YOUNG GUYS PLAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Theatregirl1122
12-27-2010, 03:47 AM
:cheer: :cheer2: :cheer: Patriots. Not that the Bills are all that effective to begin with...

It was funny, I couldn't remember where this game was being played and I actually hoped they were playing in buffalo because the weather would be better how often does that happen?

numbers123
12-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Of Brady and Brees, I would have to pick Brees as the nicer one. But...that said, I am tired of the hype for either one.

JMHO of course

Beefcake
12-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Poor thing. :( If you're tired of all that Brees/Brady hype (or as I like to call it "the adorable tussle for #2 behind Peyton"), then just relax ... give in to the truth ... and root for the league's true MVP, according to Michael Vick. ...

one Michael Vick :lol:

VIETgrlTerifa
12-28-2010, 05:27 PM
I guess hype is what happens when you get a Super Bowl Ring (or in Brady's case, multiple rings) and you have consistently good to great seasons to show it wasn't a fluke.

BigB08822
12-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm not sure how Brady and/or Brees are hyped. They are two of the very best quarterbacks of the last few years and will probably remain so for the next few years as well. That isn't hype, that is earning respect. Big difference.

So relieved the Saints pulled off the win in Atlanta. That was a huge victory.

jenny12
12-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure how Brady and/or Brees are hyped. They are two of the very best quarterbacks of the last few years and will probably remain so for the next few years as well. That isn't hype, that is earning respect. Big difference.

So relieved the Saints pulled off the win in Atlanta. That was a huge victory.

I agree completely. Brady had three rings and Brees just won the Superbowl and is an unbelievable passer and leader. I'm a Peyton Manning fan, but I think he's way more overhyped than either of these two. I feel like the media talks more about Manning being an all-time great more than they do Brady even though Brady has more rings.