PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2010-2011 Season!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

jeffisjeff
11-15-2010, 06:16 AM
I really didn't think my patriots were going to come anywhere near looking this good!

They looked good ( :cheer2: ) but Brady did not ( :wuzrobbed ). Cut the hair already!

Theatregirl1122
11-15-2010, 07:09 AM
They looked good ( :cheer2: ) but Brady did not ( :wuzrobbed ). Cut the hair already!

He apparently says he won't cut it this season. And his silly wife, instead of making him cut it, likes it that way. I'm quite depressed by this.

Badams
11-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Looks like you lucked out!

:lol: i did! although they tried really hard to lose it at the end. good thing time ran out or else they probably would have!

BigB08822
11-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Has anyone seen that awful corny commercial with slow motion clips of Brady running with his hair bouncing as he runs? Then the screen reads "Locks to look forward to." All the while playing very romantic sounding music. Most homoerotic commercial EVER. lol

jenny12
11-16-2010, 05:02 AM
He apparently says he won't cut it this season. And his silly wife, instead of making him cut it, likes it that way. I'm quite depressed by this.

:( Oh Giselle. How could she like the Bieber 'do?

Cheylana
11-16-2010, 06:35 PM
As a long-suffering Redskins fan, I have to admit to a LOT of schadenfreude watching the Cowboys implode.
I did too, but a mere week later it looks like the shoe is on the other foot! :o:( Seriously, last night was a total nightmare. Redskins getting totally blown out at home. How embarrassing...

Rob
11-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Totally miserable game, and It was even worse standing in the rain.

Cheylana
11-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Totally miserable game, and It was even worse standing in the rain.
Oh no, you were at that game? (((Rob))) Were people booing as badly as was reported?

Beefcake
11-16-2010, 10:52 PM
:cheer: Tasty football weekend upcoming for moi!

Ohio State at Iowa! Whee, I hope that it snows to add to the allure and make it 100% Big 10 footbally. :kickass:

Indianapolis at New England! :sheep: If it's November, there must a Colts/Pats game with 1st place implications for both.

:COP: Yep, it's a law. Whee II!

Predictions:

Buckeyes 31 / Hawkeyes 14. Hawks play "too" hard (i.e. too tight) with the sting of their knockout defeat at the hand of Northwestern, last week, still in their collective fiber ... enabling too many big money plays by Mr. Pryor.

Pats 31 / Colts 24. Indy will be a force into the playoffs, but right now - yikes - guys are MIA all over the place. The starters seems whittled down to Manning, Wayne, and the terror twins Freeney and Mathis. Those four were enough to beat the Bungles :scream: last Sunday, but they'll need some Bunglesesque help from the Patriots themselves to get the V this weekend in Foxboro.

That said, I'd hate to go 2-0 on this. :(

Theatregirl1122
11-22-2010, 12:08 AM
GAME SAVING interception for my Patriots. They were up only three on the Colts with 30 seconds left and the Colts in field goal range. But Peyton threw his third INT and we won the game.

numbers123
11-22-2010, 01:01 AM
GAME SAVING interception for my Patriots. They were up only three on the Colts with 30 seconds left and the Colts in field goal range. But Peyton threw his third INT and we won the game.

:( I like the Colts. Peyton over Brady anyday. :)

Theatregirl1122
11-22-2010, 01:04 AM
:( I like the Colts. Peyton over Brady anyday. :)

Boooo! ;)

Cheylana
11-22-2010, 05:28 AM
MIRACLE win for Gang Green today!!! :cool:

"Ron Mexico" & the Eagles prevails over my Giants. G-men just gave this game away tonight, especially with the turnovers (ya couldn't go feet first, Eli?). :rolleyes:

My Redskins eked out a win over the now-swooning Titans. Whoop-de-do. Interesting that the Titans seemed to be going places until they picked up Randy Moss a couple of weeks ago, and now they kind of... suck.

Rob
11-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh no, you were at that game? (((Rob))) Were people booing as badly as was reported?

Yes they were. At least we won yesterday. An ugly win is still a win.

Next up for the Redskins is the Interception Bowl with the Vikings. If Favre lasts longer than Childress.

Beefcake
11-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Interesting that the Titans seemed to be going places until they picked up Randy Moss a couple of weeks ago, and now they kind of... suck.
EYS, and also "interesting" that the Pats were at about .500 when Belichick got rid of traded Moss, and haven't lost since.

It got worse, today, for Tennessee, as Vince Young is out for the remainder of the season. (Maybe for the better after the :revenge: Coach Fisher and he had yesterday after the game?)

I'm :o that I'm a little relieved with that news, since the Colts -- in some weird scheduling to say the least -- play the Titans twice in the last five games of the season. Alas, an injury might go to Indy's benefit! :drama: Too bad Peyton had forced that last throw, because the Colts had a chance to steal one, yesterday (just as they did two weeks ago in Philly).

But all's fine. As it is, Indy could still go undefeated in its remaining six games ... San Diego, Jacksonville, Dallas, Oakland, in addition to those two Tennessee games. :D Even worst case -- four wins -- should gain them their division at 10-6, and the third seed in the AFC playoffs.