PDA

View Full Version : Is Sarah Hughes Seeing Andy Giuliani?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sk9tingfan
08-04-2010, 02:46 PM
The striped dress is a tad hoochie-mama, but dios mio! She's looking hawt!!!

ROFL. And to answer the question as to whether or not Andrew Giuliani is the same one who acted out years ago during one of his father's appearances, the answer is yes. ;)

Rex
08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
ROFL. And to answer the question as to whether or not Andrew Giuliani is the same one who acted out years ago during one of his father's appearances, the answer is yes. ;)

Which means he's not a Republican???

MikiAndoFan#1
08-04-2010, 05:37 PM
She's gorgeous!

:swoon:

VIETgrlTerifa
08-04-2010, 05:49 PM
She looks great. Him...well, I guess I should be polite.

IceAlisa
08-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Sarah certainly likes form-fitting dresses. And check out JWe's hair in Sarah's latest pics (http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=sarah%20hughes&assetType=image) from August 3. :scream:

I love that bandage dress on her. JWe's pompadour? Not so much. :scream:

Rex
08-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I love that bandage dress on her. JWe's pompadour? Not so much. :scream:

He looks like Snooki's gay brother.

Wyliefan
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Sarah looks great. Very short dresses are in.

They are, and I really don't care for them. Still, she looks very nice!

skatingfan5
08-04-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't know about "hoochie mama" but that red striped dress really isn't that flattering -- I think both the ivory/white and the black dresses (with skirt lengths just above the knees) are much more flattering. Sarah does look very nice ... and very fit.

About Johnny's hair ... um, well, it does make him appear to be several inches taller. :shuffle:

StonewshMullet
08-04-2010, 07:35 PM
She looks amazing.

Valentina
08-04-2010, 08:28 PM
I love her dress, she looks great. On the other hand...this guy looks creepy :slinkaway

Coco
08-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Didn't he sue Duke University after he was cut from their golf team?

IceKween
08-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Didn't he sue Duke University after he was cut from their golf team?

Yeppers, but it was dismissed, obviously. Sounds like a spoiled brat if you ask me.

http://overlawyered.com/2010/03/andrew-giulianis-duke-golf-lawsuit-dismissed/

barbk
08-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure which was worst: the dress, which makes her look like she's grown a tummy, or the gun which appears to be pointed right at his head.

Nice legs, though.

What is she doing these days?

bardtoob
08-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Is that the obnoxious little boy that used to mock Rudy during campaign speeches?

ETA: It looks like him, and he's still obnoxiously looking, if not U. . . Well, Sarah looks like she could do better. Although he may have what is important to an East Coast Girl even if I would much rather be West Coast vain and make looks a high priority.

PML! Andrew Giuliani looks like exactly like a mix of his mom (Donna Hanover) and his dad (Rudy Giuliani) (http://cdn.giantmag.com/files//2008/09/rudy-and-donna.jpg).

So unfortunate.

RD
08-04-2010, 11:16 PM
:lol: a few pictures of them at an event together and a thread like this pops up...SMH

come on- it could have been just the two of them posing for a picture...or they accompanied one another to the event...does NOT prove that they are actually dating.

To me, they just look like they are posing for pics.