PDA

View Full Version : 19 Kids and Counting - 5th season

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

ArtisticFan
08-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Tell me all 19 aren't named something starting with a J? Ewwww!

Yes, they are all named with J-names. The best, in my opinion, is Jinger. It looks like it should be pronounced like finger, but that is their version of Ginger.

Veronika
08-16-2010, 04:03 PM
:watch:

DickButtonFan
08-16-2010, 04:19 PM
After the miscarriage happended she promised God she would have as many children as He wanted.

She sometimes has forgotten some of her kid's names.

Norlite
08-16-2010, 04:32 PM

I sometimes forget mine too. :shuffle:

mag
08-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I sometimes forget mine too. :shuffle:

Me too! (I only have 2 and I've been known to call them by the cat's name :slinkaway )

numbers123
08-17-2010, 04:41 AM

maybe that is why their names all begin with J. You can yell "Jay I am talking to you" or "Jay what have I told you about hitting your sister (or brother)?"

"jay do the dishes" "jay did you break this lamp?"

Lilia A
08-17-2010, 05:41 AM
She lost her 1st pregnancy she claims due to the fact she was on birth control pills. She refuses to use birth control (although at this point I agree that condoms might not be a bad thing) because of the trauma. I can't say I blame her but can remotely understand her rationale. That said, Michelle is in control; not Jim-Bob.

It was actually her second pregnancy. She went on birth control after she had Josh. Then after the miscarriage she got pregnant with twins and actually developed pre-eclampsia then too (but it was late in the pregnancy, so they were full term babies). Not sure if they're also blaming it on birth control (I personally blame the fact that she was having twins, I know risk increases with the number of babies).

I just watched an episode and went :( when I saw little Jordyn running around yelling "Mama, mama". Poor girl misses mommy :( This was right after they all went home and Michelle stayed in Little Rock.
I think Jordyn is one of the cutest 1 year old I've seen (after running around for so long she got tired, and while surrounded by all those couches and sofas she decided to take a break resting in her stroller :D reminds me of my cousin when she was a baby).

overedge
08-17-2010, 06:45 AM
Yes, they are all named with J-names. The best, in my opinion, is Jinger. It looks like it should be pronounced like finger, but that is their version of Ginger.

And G/Jinger strikes me as the most potentially rebellious one. Because she must be mad for being saddled with that horrible name....

Norlite
08-17-2010, 12:54 PM
maybe that is why their names all begin with J. You can yell "Jay I am talking to you" or "Jay what have I told you about hitting your sister (or brother)?"

"jay do the dishes" "jay did you break this lamp?"

Thank you! Now I remember........

One of my kid's name is Jay.

:P (Honestly)

ArtisticFan
08-17-2010, 02:39 PM
And G/Jinger strikes me as the most potentially rebellious one. Because she must be mad for being saddled with that horrible name....

Me too. I have hopes for her that she will some how escape or at least tell her parents off at some point.

BigB08822
08-18-2010, 01:04 AM

I always thought Jinger was destined to be a stripper. It just screams fake stripper name!