PDA

View Full Version : Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
The Los Angeles Times wants you to pick images to find out who you really are:

Personality Quiz (http://www.latimes.com/news/newsmatch/)

Somehow I'm a bright spark, largely because there weren't enough pictures of napping...

PDilemma
08-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Not even close. It says I'm a "hot shot" with extroverted tendencies.

attyfan
08-03-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm a live wire.

professordeb
08-03-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm a live wire - hahaha, yeah, right. With all the time I spend in front of a computer, I respectfully disagree.

GarrAarghHrumph
08-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Here's what I got:

You're a Hot Shot

You have a strong appreciation of culture and of the world around you. You're ambitious and confident and you want it all- a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth. And why not? You have the drive and determination to achieve your goals as well as having lots of fun along the way. It's all about achieving the perfect life-work balance. Vacations are definitely a top priority and you love experiencing new destinations that offer the perfect combo of pampering and discovery.

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 05:06 PM
I tried it again and I'm still a bright spark. :rollin: The description is about half right. I look on the bright side and I'm positive and enthusiastic, but heh about the strong work ethic, and ha at the busy social life. :lol:

"You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion." Yeah that works. "You have a passion for nature and animals." Okay. "You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire." PML, not quite...

all that from a selection of pictures, not bad...

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm a Dynamo. It describes me extremely accurately.

ChelleC
08-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Here's what I got:

You're a Dynamo

You tend to have quite traditional values. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Dynamo I tend to have quite traditional values. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Huh, my Dynamo paragraphs are slightly different. That's kind of awesome cause mine describes me more accurately than yours do but you can see how we would be similar.

You get a real buzz out of new experiences. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You like to be up to speed with all the latest technology and love your gadgets. Nothing beats a brand new box-fresh computer! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I get a real buzz out of new experiences. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

Southpaw
08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm a Bright Spark. I'd say that's about right.

You really enjoy inventive and challenging experiences. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

ChelleC
08-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Huh, my Dynamo paragraphs are slightly different. That's kind of awesome cause mine describes me more accurately than yours do but you can see how we would be similar.

That's very true, the main difference seems to be that mine mentions traditional values. And yeah, mine describes me better than yours would describe me.

I do like how yours mentioned recharging batteries. Mine didn't mention that, and it's something I definitely need.

It's interesting how we are very similar, but also very different.

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing you picked... well, more traditional things, and I picked more technological and very modern things.

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm a Bright Spark. I'd say that's about right.

I'm thinking you are maybe a sparkier spark than I am...

oleada
08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm a Dynamo and my paragraph is different from the two above:

You like to think out of the box and are full of surprises. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I like to think out of the box and I'm full of surprises. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

I think it's relatively accurate.

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I like this test.