PDA

View Full Version : Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Evilynn
08-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Lotsa Bright Sparks around:

You like to be different and enjoy turning heads. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You love the bright lights and big city. It's all about variety and adventure. There's plenty to stimulate you and leave you feeling inspired.

---

While good social interaction makes me feel alive, I definitely prefer quality over quantity in my social life and I don't think anyone would describe me as overly social. :lol:

Dr.Siouxs
08-08-2010, 02:00 AM
bright spark. I guess so.

Matryeshka
08-08-2010, 03:47 AM
I got dynamo, but I think at different times of the year or different mood at that moment, I'd get a different result. I'd be happy to have most of the images as a treat, I liked a lot of the vacation choices, and my goals change rapidly for what I want to accomplish in the next year.

Lanie
08-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Another personality quiz? :drama: God, people.

I'm a hot shot.

The only part that's accurate is I'm a traditionalist and I have drive. I couldn't care less about having an awesome career or a great social life, though. Live Wire sounds more accurate.

Finnice
08-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Hot shot. But if the last brands count, I had no clue about most of them.

Stormy
08-09-2010, 08:37 PM
I have to say this is really accurate for me. And I liked choosing the pictures too. :)

You're a Live Wire

You demonstrate strong focus and commitment in everything you do. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.

You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. You have a passion for nature and animals and care deeply about the world around you. You do what you can to promote awareness and do your bit for the planet. Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. Sometimes nothing is more appealing than the idea of truly getting away from it all to recharge your batteries and come back firing on all cylinders. Live Wire I demonstrate strong focus and commitment in everything I do. I have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve my goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back and enjoy my downtime.