PDA

View Full Version : Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

BlueRidge
08-04-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm relieved. I wouldn't settle for anything else!
I'm a Bright Spark! :cool:

:encore: Proof this quiz works!

Sparks
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
YAY!!! :encore::encore::encore:

Anita18
08-04-2010, 06:41 PM
I like this test.
I didn't think they had enough things in between. The pictures went in every extreme. :lol:

I'm a Hot Shot with "You're a sensitive and feeling person who likes to make deep connections." I definitely get that, but the rest is pretty out there for me. Social life? Me? :lol:

mmscfdcsu
08-05-2010, 01:31 AM
You're a Bright Spark
Dependable and committed, you are an intellectual at heart. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...
You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. You have a passion for nature and animals and care deeply about the world around you. You do what you can to promote awareness and do your bit for the planet. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Bright Spark Dependable and committed, I'm an intellectual at heart. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

We've personalized these articles for you based

pollyanna
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I wonder how they define traditional values, but I am guessing that is not me.

That's what I wondered, but based on how it's been defined lately, it's definitely not me.

I wondered that, too, since I chose that gay marriage was important to me. But it didn't ask if I was for or against it. (totally for--but I think everyone here knows that...)

And this is one reason why. My daughter and I rejoiced last night when we heart about Prop 8 in CA. Probably not a traditional value response.

I guess I don't fit any of their pre-determined personality profiles -- because the same thing happened when I tried it again. The exact same message came up when I answered the "where do you live" question:So either I have no personality ... or one so strange that even now they may be trying to trace my location so that they can send one of the black helicopters to take me out. :lol:

It was nice knowing you.............:shuffle:

Hannahclear
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
That was by far the worst personality quiz I have ever taken. It was so utterly full of crap. :lol: I liked the pictures though!

Debbie S
08-05-2010, 05:59 PM
That was by far the worst personality quiz I have ever taken. It was so utterly full of crap. :lol: Yeah, and in the choices about what you enjoy and your next treat, etc, none were skating-related. :drama: :lol:

I got Hot Shot, but based on the other options people posted, I think I'm more of a Generous Spirit or Live Wire. Oh well. :saint:

BlueRidge
08-05-2010, 06:14 PM
That was by far the worst personality quiz I have ever taken. It was so utterly full of crap. :lol: I liked the pictures though!

I think its entirely random which of the five (5) types you get! :lol:

but I liked the pictures too

skatingfan5
08-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I think its entirely random which of the five (5) types you get! :lol:

but I liked the pictures tooThere were 5 types?!? And I couldn't fit into any of them? :fragile: :wuzrobbed But the helicopters haven't found me yet and I did like the pictures. :D Think I'd better be moving along while I still can. :slinkaway

BlueRidge
08-05-2010, 08:19 PM
There were 5 types?!? And I couldn't fit into any of them? :fragile: :wuzrobbed But the helicopters haven't found me yet and I did like the pictures. :D Think I'd better be moving along while I still can. :slinkaway

See all the rest of us fit into just five categories, but you are unique!

skatingfan5
08-05-2010, 08:26 PM
See all the rest of us fit into just five categories, but you are unique!That's a very nice (if unrealistically positive) way of looking at it. Just say it -- multiple-personality disorder. :lol:

Hannahclear
08-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah, and in the choices about what you enjoy and your next treat, etc, none were skating-related. :drama: :lol:

I got Hot Shot, but based on the other options people posted, I think I'm more of a Generous Spirit or Live Wire. Oh well. :saint:

I got Hot Shot too, but that's really more of an ANTONYM of how I would describe myself.

Ajax
08-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm a Dynamo!

You're a Dynamo
You're a bit of a rebel at heart. You enjoy being challenged intellectually. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.
You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You love the bright lights and big city. It's all about variety and adventure. There's plenty to stimulate you and leave you feeling inspired.

That's a pretty good description!

olympic
08-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm also a bright spark...

Hanna
08-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Dynamo

You get a real buzz out of new experiences. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You love the bright lights and big city. It's all about variety and adventure. There's plenty to stimulate you and leave you feeling inspired.

I guess that's mostly true, but choosing an answer to some of the questions was really difficult. For example the vacation question. I would've chosen all of them. :rofl: