MikiAndoFan#1
08-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Uh, I'm a dynamo.

:cool: :lol:

I've got no idea what that means!

:saint:

modern_muslimah
08-04-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm a hot shot who is traditionalist, extroverted and looking a varied social life! Ha! :lol:

You're a Hot Shot
You're quite a traditionalist at heart. You're ambitious and confident and you want it all- a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth. And why not? You have the drive and determination to achieve your goals as well as having lots of fun along the way. It's all about achieving the perfect life-work balance. Vacations are definitely a top priority and you love experiencing new destinations that offer the perfect combo of pampering and discovery.

You tend to display extrovert characteristics and thrive in big social settings. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! However hectic life seems, you always manage to find a window in your schedule for some quality downtime. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Hot Shot I'm quite a traditionalist at heart. I'm ambitious and confident and want it all - a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth.

beepbeep
08-04-2010, 12:06 AM
You're a Dynamo

You're a bit of a rebel at heart. You enjoy being challenged intellectually. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. Music is the perfect antidote to the hectic pace of your life. You are often to be found singing along to one of your favorite songs. And you're always happy to find new artists that you love. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. Dynamo I'm a bit of a rebel at heart. I enjoy being challenged intellectually. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

Not far off at all... except for the energetic part... :P I'm a dynamo that needs 10h of sleep every night (and can't get mor than 8)

Lainerb
08-04-2010, 12:25 AM
You're a Bright Spark
You have a strong respect for tradition and a love of intellectual thought. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...
You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. Your lust for life crosses over into the kitchen too. You have a passion for great food, whether experimenting with recipes yourself or seeking out the hot new tables in town. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. It's important sometimes to get out of your comfort zone to reconnect with your inner self and really understand what matters most in life. Bright Spark I have a strong respect for tradition and a love of intellectual thought. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

I am enthusiastic, but no, I am not very positive about the state of affairs of our world. I suppose I strive to do the best I can about the issues I care about because I am so concerned about where our society is heading.

milanessa
08-04-2010, 01:33 AM
I'm a Generous Spirit? :eek:

rfisher
08-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm a Generous Spirit? :eek:

Welcome to the club.

Satellitegirl
08-04-2010, 01:50 AM
I'm a bright spark as well. I wouldn't say I'm optimistic, but some of the things match up, like caring about nature, etc.

Holley Calmes
08-04-2010, 02:06 AM
Welcome to the club.

Me too. Fellow Generous Spirit.

Really
08-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Dynamo here:
Warmhearted and thoughtful, you make deep connections and can be quite sentimental at times. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You like to be up to speed with all the latest technology and love your gadgets. Nothing beats a brand new box-fresh computer! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo Warmhearted and thoughtful, I make deep connections and can be quite sentimental at times. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

made_in_canada
08-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Bright spark here... Pretty accurate though I disagree with the busy social life thing too. Quality is more important than quantity in that department.

You always look on the bright side of life. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Bright Spark I always look on the bright side of life. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

Norlite
08-04-2010, 03:25 AM
You're a Live Wire

You tend to be quite conservative at heart. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.

You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Live Wire I tend to be quite conservative at heart. I have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve my goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back and enjoy my downtime.

manhn
08-04-2010, 03:33 AM
I'm a Bright Spark. I don't know. I also wonder how I "prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle" when I chose a picture with a remote control and another picture with a hamburger (the US really does have great food!).

skateboy
08-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Another dynamo here... this description is pretty accurate for me (except maybe the "tech savvy" part).

You're a Dynamo
You get a real buzz out of new experiences. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.
You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You love letting your hair down on the dancefloor so any vacation that gives you the chance to party late into the night gets a big thumbs up. Dynamo I get a real buzz out of new experiences. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

falling_dance
08-04-2010, 03:59 AM

You're a Dynamo
You get a real buzz out of new experiences. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

Sparks
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm relieved. I wouldn't settle for anything else!
I'm a Bright Spark! :cool: