PDA

View Full Version : Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Jodi
08-03-2010, 06:10 PM
You're a Hot Shot

You're a leader rather than a follower. You're ambitious and confident and you want it all- a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth. And why not? You have the drive and determination to achieve your goals as well as having lots of fun along the way. It's all about achieving the perfect life-work balance. Vacations are definitely a top priority and you love experiencing new destinations that offer the perfect combo of pampering and discovery.

You tend to display extrovert characteristics and thrive in big social settings. Your lust for life crosses over into the kitchen too. You have a passion for great food, whether experimenting with recipes yourself or seeking out the hot new tables in town. However hectic life seems, you always manage to find a window in your schedule for some quality downtime. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time.
:huh: It gets a little better towards the end but I can't even imagine how they got most of that out of what I picked. Thriving in big social settings :rofl:

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 06:11 PM
You're a self-hating Bright Spark!

:soapbox:

No I'm not! I was just trying to see whether they had any anti-social personality types hidden in there.

I'm very happy to be a bright spark. :D You and me and LadyGray, I'm liking this group. :rollin:

ETA: @ Jodi I think that they don't recognize the existence of introverted personalities!

Jodi
08-03-2010, 06:15 PM
But they taunt me with all those pictures of green places with no people in them as if they're going to mean something :drama:

Rob
08-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Hmmmm, Live Wire. Based on the description, it's pretty much accurate except for maybe the traditional values part.

Same here. I wonder how they define traditional values, but I am guessing that is not me. The rest fits pretty well.

LynnW
08-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm a bright spark, dependable and committed. I'm trying to figure out why they would describe me as enthusiastic though. Oh and the high levels of energy, not so much... :coffee:

You're a Bright Spark
Dependable and committed, you are an intellectual at heart. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...
You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Bright Spark Dependable and committed, I'm an intellectual at heart. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

PrincessLeppard
08-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Same here. I wonder how they define traditional values, but I am guessing that is not me. The rest fits pretty well.

I wondered that, too, since I chose that gay marriage was important to me. But it didn't ask if I was for or against it. (totally for--but I think everyone here knows that...)

euterpe
08-03-2010, 08:22 PM
You're a Generous Spirit
You're a deep thinker. You live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have inspiring levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that you do. Intellectually curious and well-read, you like to keep on top of all the latest issues. You do your best to live a healthy lifestyle and manage to balance this with a busy social life. You get great fulfillment from doing your bit for society and enjoy being an active member of the local community. But it's also important to be able to kick back and relax from time to time. After all, you deserve it.
You actively seek debate and discussion. You appreciate intelligent conversation and good social interaction makes you feel alive. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. Although sometimes nothing is more appealing than the idea of truly getting away from it all to recharge your batteries and come back firing on all cylinders. Generous Spirit I'm a deep thinker. I live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have high levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that I do.

KikiSashaFan
08-03-2010, 08:27 PM
I got Dynamo

You're a Dynamo
You have a strong sense of your individuality. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.
You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I have a strong sense of individuality. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

hydro
08-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Also a Dynamo...but I don't get the traditionalist part. Maybe deep down I am traditional? :lol: :shuffle:

You're a traditionalist at heart and place a lot of value on cultural traditions. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You like to be up to speed with all the latest technology and love your gadgets. Nothing beats a brand new box-fresh computer! You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time. Dynamo I'm a traditionalist at heart and place a lot of value on cultural traditions. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

KatieC
08-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Another Bright Spark here.

You always look on the bright side of life. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. It's important sometimes to get out of your comfort zone to reconnect with your inner self and really understand what matters most in life. Bright Spark I always look on the bright side of life. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

Mostly accurate, but not sure where they got the busy social life. Mine is the most inactive of anybody I know. Probably cuz my favourite past time is reading books. I wish I had a job right now that stimulated me.

skatingfan5
08-03-2010, 10:56 PM
I don't know WHAT I am --- I "broke" the quiz. :slinkaway

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't know WHAT I am --- I "broke" the quiz. :slinkaway

5! :drama:

rfisher
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
You're a Generous Spirit
You're a deep thinker. You live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have inspiring levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that you do. Intellectually curious and well-read, you like to keep on top of all the latest issues. You do your best to live a healthy lifestyle and manage to balance this with a busy social life. You get great fulfillment from doing your bit for society and enjoy being an active member of the local community. But it's also important to be able to kick back and relax from time to time. After all, you deserve it.
You actively seek debate and discussion. You appreciate intelligent conversation and good social interaction makes you feel alive. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. Although sometimes nothing is more appealing than the idea of truly getting away from it all to recharge your batteries and come back firing on all cylinders. Generous Spirit I'm a deep thinker. I live a wonderfully rich and varied life, and have high levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything that I do.

This was mine also. Except
You do your best to live a healthy lifestyle and .... You get great fulfillment from doing your bit for society and enjoy being an active member of the local community. is so not me. :drama: I couldn't care less about the local community or doing my bit for society. :lol:

skatingfan5
08-03-2010, 11:04 PM
5! :drama:I guess I don't fit any of their pre-determined personality profiles -- because the same thing happened when I tried it again. The exact same message came up when I answered the "where do you live" question:
An error has occurred while trying to save your response. Please reload the page, and try the quiz again ().So either I have no personality ... or one so strange that even now they may be trying to trace my location so that they can send one of the black helicopters to take me out. :lol:

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
:rofl: