PDA

View Full Version : Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Southpaw
08-03-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm thinking you are maybe a sparkier spark than I am...

It's only the twinkle in my MK Phantoms that gives me the edge. ;)

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
It's only the twinkle in my MK Phantoms that gives me the edge. ;)

I'm not even going to try to figure out what that means... :saint:

rfisher
08-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Generous spirit.

Am not.

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:42 PM
:lol:

emason
08-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Generous spirit.

Am not.

Ditto, ditto.

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Okay I tried picking pictures to see if there was an introverted type on their list and I still came up with bright spark. Okay, then I guess that is the introverted type. :lol:

pollyanna
08-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Hmmmm, Live Wire. Based on the description, it's pretty much accurate except for maybe the traditional values part.

You're a Live Wire

You like to be stimulated emotionally and intellectually. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.

You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. You're a bit of a romantic at heart. Fun for you tends to have a traditional flavor. It's about those special moments when you feel like you've traveled back in time.

Southpaw
08-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I dunno BR. I think you're selling yourself short with the Bright Spark business. I can see why it would come out that way. Just cuz you're an introvert doesn't mean you aren't sekretly spicy.

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 05:55 PM
I dunno BR. I think you're selling yourself short with the Bright Spark business. I can see why it would come out that way. Just cuz you're an introvert doesn't mean you aren't sekretly spicy.

I suppose I'm just quietly spicy. :shuffle: Bright spark works for me, its just some of their actual description that doesn't take into account the fact that most of the time I really just want to take a nap. ;)

I'm certainly not a Hot Shot, Live Wire or god knows, a Dynamo :eek: . I wonder how many types there are in there?

PrincessLeppard
08-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Not even close. It says I'm a "hot shot" with extroverted tendencies.

I got this as well. It got part of me right (loves to travel) but the part about "pampering myself" I'm not sure is right. I am high maintenance, but I do it all myself. :P Massages and stuff like that weird me out...

michiruwater
08-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Hmm, I do it all myself as well. That's still pampering yourself, love. Shopping sprees, fantastic shoes, etc. :) Massages weird me out as well.

Cupid
08-03-2010, 06:00 PM
You're a Live Wire
You tend to be quite conservative at heart. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.
You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. Your lust for life crosses over into the kitchen too. You have a passion for great food, whether experimenting with recipes yourself or seeking out the hot new tables in town. Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. Live Wire I tend to be quite conservative at heart. I have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve my goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back and enjoy my downtime.

We've personalized these articles for you based on your image selection.

BlueRidge
08-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Okay I tried picking pictures to see if there was an introverted type on their list and I still came up with bright spark. Okay, then I guess that is the introverted type. :lol:

Okay I cleared my cookies and then tried to pick the pictures I thought were most introverted. I got Hot Shot. :huh:

Oh well... :lol:

LadyGray
08-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm a bright spark, too.

Southpaw
08-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Okay I cleared my cookies and then tried to pick the pictures I thought were most introverted. I got Hot Shot. :huh:

Oh well... :lol:

You're a self-hating Bright Spark!

:soapbox: