PDA

View Full Version : Really Fun Bridal Shower Games

Pages : 1 [2]

cruisin
08-04-2010, 12:09 AM
I would go for the kareoke, too. They asked for it, give it to them! It could be fun.

My niece is getting married in Sept. The shower is this week-end. It is at a restaurant called Rats, in Hamilton, NJ. After the shower we will tour the Sculpture gardens.http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/tours.htm
o games, but it should be really interesting.

Twilight1
08-04-2010, 01:45 AM
The shower is at the bride's home. Her fiance is taking her out for the morning so we can set up and they have a karaoke system that rivals a bar!! Well over 20000 songs (no joke)

They have a projection screen that they have the Wii system connected to so that is an option too.

I like the wrapped gift idea too.

Woodstock- perverse games will go over well with this group...my bachelorette was a bloody hooooot!!! LMAO!

cruisin
08-04-2010, 02:23 AM
The shower is at the bride's home. Her fiance is taking her out for the morning so we can set up and they have a karaoke system that rivals a bar!! Well over 20000 songs (no joke)

They have a projection screen that they have the Wii system connected to so that is an option too.

I like the wrapped gift idea too.

Woodstock- perverse games will go over well with this group...my bachelorette was a bloody hooooot!!! LMAO!

Can you get someone to video the karaoke? That would be a great memento.

Another thing that was done for my daughter's friend was the recipe idea. they did a wishing well and had everyone write down their favorite family recipe. It was a nice idea for the new bride/cook. My daughter's friend loves my ribollita, so I typed it up with some illustrations and printed it out for her. She opened that envelope and just grinned. This is in addition to gifts :)

star_gazer11
08-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Hey...I went to one and they divided people into 4 groups (one of the bridesmaids was in each group) and we had to dress the bridesmaid up in a "wedding dress" made of toilet paper and the bride judged the outcome.:scream:

I did this one, and I thought it was fun... Bridal Project Runway. 15 minutes, a few rolls of toilet paper to each group, and my group won (maybe that's why I liked it :saint: ;)).

As an icebreaker, we also did a find your match game. Tags with one half of famous couples were given out, and you had to find your other half (Beauty & Beast, Ross & Rachel, Hermione & Ron, etc.)

Lanie
08-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Hey...I went to one and they divided people into 4 groups (one of the bridesmaids was in each group) and we had to dress the bridesmaid up in a "wedding dress" made of toilet paper and the bride judged the outcome.:scream:

I loved this one at my bridal shower. One of the models was my mom. We were all laughing so hard we were crying. Toilet paper couture!

cruisin
08-04-2010, 02:31 PM
We did something similar to the toilet paper thing. It wasn't for a shower though. We were at an outdoor event and it started raining. None of us were prepared for the rain, but we had a big box of lawn/leaf bags. So, we designed "stylish" rainwear out of the bags. We stayed dry and laughed a lot.

Gypsy
08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I did this one, and I thought it was fun... Bridal Project Runway. 15 minutes, a few rolls of toilet paper to each group, and my group won (maybe that's why I liked it :saint: ;)).

I loved this one at my bridal shower. One of the models was my mom. We were all laughing so hard we were crying. Toilet paper couture!

I think it would have been fun, but the people at this party were soooo boring. Every suggestiion by those with an imagination got shot down as "that's impossible" or "we can't do that, it would be to hard". So, each of the "dresses" were basicly someone drapped in TP, and they all looked basically alike. With this group, their favorite game was rolling dice to get doubles so you could get/steal a gift.

sk8starz343
08-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I just hosted a bridal shower for my friend and this is what we played:

1. purse scavenger hunt (you wouldnt believe some of the things people had in their purses lol)
2. guess the spice game (10 unknown spices the guests had to smell and identify. My friend is a big foodie!)
3. not really a game but we set a timer for 10 mins when she was opening her gifts and whoevers gift she was opening when it went off got a prize. We did it about 4 times

I know people hate playing games so we tried to keep it simple :)