PDA

View Full Version : Richard Ashcroft's Dummy Spit

Aussie Willy
08-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Poor Richard stormed off stage at a music festival because he wasn't happy about the size of his crowd.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/verve-singer-richard-ashcroft-storms-out-of-splendour-in-the-grass/story-e6frf9hf-1225899804486

overedge
08-02-2010, 02:16 AM
What a diva!
Maybe more people would come to his show if he got some funky costumes and makeup like Empire of the Sun:
http://ventvox.com/tag/empire-of-the-sun/

Aussie Willy
08-02-2010, 02:27 AM
I like Empire of the Sun and they have some great music, but having seen them live on TV, the guy is a pretty crap singer.

overedge
08-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Agreed, but at least they have a lot of visual appeal and look like they care about putting on an entertaining show. Unlike Ashcroft and his hoodie...

WindSpirit
08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I don't even know who that is, but that's a pretty crappy thing to do to those people who did show up.

Melly80
08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I don't even know who that is, but that's a pretty crappy thing to do to those people who did show up.

:eek::eek::eek:

You don't remember The Verve? Or his solo albums?

I really really love his music, I just love (most) British bands. But yes, he seems to be a little diva. Last time when I had a ticket for his solo concert he was sick, though. :(

michiruwater
08-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Bittersweet Symphony is the absolute worst/best song to get stuck in your head. It's an awesome song but it's always there for days. That strings hook is just so damn catchy...

Satellitegirl
08-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I love Empire of the Sun...would really like to see them live sometime.

Richard Ashcroft...awww...poor baby. :P

milanessa
08-02-2010, 05:25 PM

Me neither and it is a crappy thing to do.

:eek::eek::eek:

You don't remember The Verve? Or his solo albums?

No.

Last time when I had a ticket for his solo concert he was sick, though. :(

Are you sure he didn't have a look at the ticket sales? ;)