PDA

View Full Version : MK is featured in Sports Illustrated

Pages : 1 [2]

Bostonfan
08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
is it just me or is she lately been showing off more of herself than I'm used to her showing?? odd.

:confused: She's wearing a red sleeveless dress with wide straps and not even a remotely daring neckline. It's fitted to be sure, but she showed a lot more of herself in just about every skating costumes she ever wore. Even her ta-tas (which have been remarked on many times in her later skating years) are barely...how should I put this... "featured" in this dress. Unless you're talking about other non-skating attire she's worn. In which case I don't remember anything particular puritan about her clothing choices relative to this red dress. She always seems to dress pretty much consistently when dressing up.

Love the shoes!

IceAlisa
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I've always said how much I admire MK's taste in clothes both on and off the ice, a few unfortunate faux pas non-withstanding. Her choices are usually well-constructed, elegant and form-fitting (and why shouldn't they be?) and overall classy with just the right amount of sexiness for my taste anyway. Go MK! :encore:

rfisher
08-01-2010, 11:01 PM
She's not spending all her time in the library studying. She's in fantastic shape.