PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68]

danceronice
10-22-2010, 11:58 PM
LOL "butt-sling"...that's exactly what it was. Is that for turning the dress up so it doesn't drag in the mud and then you let it down when you're inside on a clean floor?

And I didn't say never felt anything ever. :rolleyes: Read for comprehension. I said have never been THAT upset about something. Given the personality types involved I would bet there have been more breakdowns we've never seen (and they opted to show this one because it's yet another way to up the drama--especially with Kvetchen who canNOT walk past anyone else's trauma without making it all about her. Part of me kind of felt sorry for her whole 'ended relationship' thing, and part of me thought that s/he figured the only safe time to leave town was while Gretchen was hundreds and hundreds of miles away!)

Bostonfan
10-23-2010, 12:17 AM
I think Mondo should take the sleeves off of the circle dress. It would still make an impact but give the skin Kors mentioned.

LordCirque
10-23-2010, 12:25 AM
I have had emotional reactions very similar to that before about things. BUT I also know how easy it is to amp yourself up into that for effect. I've had a few like that that were genuine but I've had one or two where I clearly amped them up for the sheer effect and drama of it.

I've felt he's been fake and phony the entire time and was as much to blame for a lot of the drama as Gretchen and Ivy were. If I thought for a second he didn't play a role in that, I'd be his biggest supporter.

cruisin
10-23-2010, 12:30 AM
LOL "butt-sling"...that's exactly what it was. Is that for turning the dress up so it doesn't drag in the mud and then you let it down when you're inside on a clean floor?

[quote]And I didn't say never felt anything ever. :rolleyes: Read for comprehension.

Me? I didn't say anything about you feeling anything. :confused:

Part of me kind of felt sorry for her whole 'ended relationship' thing, and part of me thought that s/he figured the only safe time to leave town was while Gretchen was hundreds and hundreds of miles away!)

Or that there was no break-up and she was just going for sympathy. I mean, Mondo is HIV positive, Michael has major family problems, what about "poor Gretchen". She needs some victim too :rolleyes:. I think half of what Gretchen claims about being poor, her disaster of a life, her relationship with her family, etc. is BS. She seems like a total whack job.

hydro
10-23-2010, 01:01 AM
I have had emotional reactions very similar to that before about things. BUT I also know how easy it is to amp yourself up into that for effect. I've had a few like that that were genuine but I've had one or two where I clearly amped them up for the sheer effect and drama of it.

I've felt he's been fake and phony the entire time and was as much to blame for a lot of the drama as Gretchen and Ivy were. If I thought for a second he didn't play a role in that, I'd be his biggest supporter.

I just don't understand how you can think that based on what was shown the entire season? Or are you just assuming that the editors left out a lot of the bad things Michael C said or did?

Because Ivy blatantly called him ignorant, lazy, and stupid in front of the judges. She also accused him of cheating. And she also dragged his child into the fight and called him an embarrassment to that child.

I didn't see Michael C do anything remotely close to any of that.

LordCirque
10-23-2010, 01:17 AM
It's just the impression I've gotten from him in his one on ones and little comments here and there from him.

duane
10-23-2010, 02:20 AM
:rofl: Worst case of melodramatic bad acting I've seen in a long time. All those "hysterics" but neither a tear nor puffy eye from the guy ...
LOL! Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing any actual tears! I'll have to watch it again.

shan
10-23-2010, 06:03 AM
I loved how disdainfully and snotty ninagarcia made that granola comment about Gretchen's runway looks. :rofl:

genevieve
10-23-2010, 06:08 AM
new thread needed to head into the finale!