PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

DickButtonFan
08-07-2010, 09:01 AM
The pant suit and the red dress were ok, I'd wear them but they seemed like something I've seen 10000000000000000 times. I feel Mondo totally deserved to win I LOVE this guy!!! That dress was soo cute but I guess maybe it wasn't officey enough for Marie Claire. I was shocked that this Gretchen lady won again too. The judges are just getting so annoying. And that Marie Claire woman seem like a *(#&$#*(&$!

I also don't like Heidi's hair, cannot believe it's so bad. She has millions to make it look better.

This show is getting boring to me, 1 1/2 hours is way too long. Santino and Austin is even worse, I thought it'd be great cuz I like those two guys.

uyeahu
08-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Mondo is my favorite so far. I thought he'd be an attention whore but he's so not. He's just a cute, quiet little guy in funny clothes. He seems completely at ease with himself and a thoughtful designer. I love him.

I thought the jumpsuit was kind of a hot mess coming down the runway. It made the model's ass look super weird and the proportions seems a little off, but it really did photograph well. The red dress was too obvious a choice I guess. The judges seem to think ratings will improve if they keep us guessing and make shocking eliminations. I don't think I'll like this season very much if that's the plan.

I tried to watch Austin & Santino and couldn't make it more than 10 minutes. Too forced and scripted. Nothing about it feels genuine or truthful. It's like The Hills, or Laguna Beach of makeover shows.

Nomad
08-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I liked Peach's assessment of her final dress : "My model's covered, but she's covered in Barbie's sofa."

Valerie wuzrobbed. I really don't get what the judges saw in Gretchen's outfit. I thought it was tired and tacky.

emason
08-07-2010, 01:29 PM
The biggest disaster this season is Heidi's hair. Why is nobody talking about how matronly it is? Holy shiit.

Well, I'm not talking about it because I actually like it. It doesn't look in the least matronly to me; matronly is what I am, certainly not Heidi. Heidi's hair was the first thing I noticed this season and I love it. So there.

skatesindreams
08-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I like Heidi's new hairstyle, as well.

Jayar
08-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, I'm not talking about it because I actually like it. It doesn't look in the least matronly to me; matronly is what I am, certainly not Heidi. Heidi's hair was the first thing I noticed this season and I love it. So there.

The fact that you are matronly and love it justifies that it IS matronly. I'd rather see her with no hair.

shan
08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I'd rather see her with no hair.

:rofl:

DickButtonFan
08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I'd rather see her with no hair.

Lol high 5 to you

emason
08-07-2010, 09:57 PM
The fact that you are matronly and love it justifies that it IS matronly. I'd rather see her with no hair.

Sorry, no it doesn't. Nothing about me bears the slightest resemblance to Heidi. Put me next to Heidi and not for one second would you think she is matronly.

Matryeshka
08-08-2010, 05:56 AM
Heidi, hon, if by chance you decide to read this thread: no one will take your opinion on fashion and styling seriously until you fix those god-awful butt-ugly bangs. It might not make her look matronly, but it does age her. It's like she's made herself look older for trying to look too young.

Mondo, Valerie, and about five other designers wuz-robbed by Gretchen. At best, she should have been in the lower half of the herd in the middle. When her name was not-called, I was sure she was in the bottom. Ooops.

cruisin
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
I thought Valerie should have won. The dress was really striking and the color would have been great on a bill board. It also has great detailing, if you look at it on the PR website and zoom.

Gretchen's also has great detailing. But I thought it was boring. The color was dull and I did not like the neckline & bunchy shoulders.

I liked the top of April's dress, but I didn't like the way she fitted the rest of the dress.

I would not wear, but thought Andy's blouse and pants were very interesting. I thought the off place tuxedo stripes were cool and I really liked the pop up sleeves, but not enough for him to be in the top 3.

I thought Jason deserved to go.

I thought Peach's dress was worse than Nicholas' outfit.

As for Heidi's hair, bangs are very on trend right now. I like it, wish I looked that "matronly" :lol:!

my little pony
08-08-2010, 05:51 PM
bangs maybe trendy but hers look like a family of rats has been chewing on them

cruisin
08-08-2010, 06:16 PM
bangs maybe trendy but hers look like a family of rats has been chewing on them

This is why we have different styles for hair, clothing etc. what some may like others will :scream:. I just wish I had that much hair!

my little pony
08-08-2010, 06:38 PM
maybe if some rats chew on yours, it will look fuller

DickButtonFan
08-08-2010, 09:21 PM
This is why we have different styles for hair, clothing etc. what some may like others will :scream:. I just wish I had that much hair!

Most celebs wear wigs so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a wig. Especially since I haven't seen her have that much hair before. I always loved the kardashians hair, then found out it was fake. Wish I would have realized that earlier, here I was feeling so bad for nothing lol.