PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

manleywoman
09-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Count me in as frustrated about Gretchen being in top 3. They are on crack.

PrincessLeppard
09-24-2010, 03:26 AM
IVY'S OUT!!! Weird. I don't mind, I'm just shocked.

manleywoman
09-24-2010, 03:26 AM
I would have given it to Andy.

duane
09-24-2010, 03:28 AM
I love both Andy's and Christopher's rtw looks. Ooops! I meant Michael C...not Christopher!!

Aaron W
09-24-2010, 03:32 AM
I'm guessing the special people that Tim sends in next week are the contestants' family members/loved ones. I never understand the hyper emotion when family members appear. I lived away from my family for a few years while living in Texas and only saw them a couple times each year, but I didn't bawl when I finally got to see them. :lol:

DickButtonFan
09-24-2010, 03:35 AM
Does anyone here even like Gretchen's stuff I don't get her at allllllllllllll

So confused

DickButtonFan
09-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Think Michael c was best this time but I'd agree it wasn't modern. Mondos was good but the front was a little flat and the back lil too bulky. The colors were ok but I know he could do better. I liked Nicole bobek's but black all the time? She needs a dif color next time.

my little pony
09-24-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm guessing the special people that Tim sends in next week are the contestants' family members/loved ones. I never understand the hyper emotion when family members appear. I lived away from my family for a few years while living in Texas and only saw them a couple times each year, but I didn't bawl when I finally got to see them. :lol:

I would be crying because I went all the way to NYC to get away from them and then they ship them in to spite me.

dbell1
09-24-2010, 04:14 AM
I would be crying because I went all the way to NYC to get away from them and then they ship them in to spite me.

:lol:

I think Andy made it into the top 3 because the killer Frisbee dress ornaments could also be used as a weapon. But the pants were awesome.

Loved Mondo's RTW. Runway look was totally Mondo. He's cute and nice, so I'd give him the $ just for being the least annoying of the top 3.

Okay with Wretchen being in the top, or at least safe. Lots of work in feathers. (((chickens)))

Michael's was questionable taste on the RTW. Only hookers (or Heidi) would consider that ready to wear.

Bye Ivy. May you be bitter somewhere else. Too bad they didn't auf Val too. :D

ArtisticFan
09-24-2010, 05:19 AM

Thank you...I have this reaction to seeing any of my relatives besides my parents. But the crying is not a good thing.

all_empty
09-24-2010, 06:48 AM
Chris' outfits didn't get much camera time but they were pretty bad.

Two straight weeks in the bottom two for Valerie is not a good thing, but I have to tell you, her collection at Lincoln Center was amazing. Hopefully the rumored family visits will inspire her.

Chris has been flying below the radar but I think he'll go soon.

Beefcake
09-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Ding dong! Buh bye Ivy ... and the harpies are now but a duo unless they pick up Andy again.

Chris' outfits didn't get much camera time but they were pretty bad.
The RTW was pretty nice and well made. But the designer dress was so lumpy and odd ... looks like he was going for an Indian inspired thing at the bottom with the tulle wrap around, but then there was fabric coming out the back. WTH?

That said, he was third worst, at worst. Val and Ivy were clearly awful, and I would've applauded Heidi for sending Val home after that long pregnant pause.

Chris has been flying below the radar but I think he'll go soon.
Has there ever been a more UTR contestant? Some us enjoy Christopher for his sweetness and cute boy looks, but even we are aware that he's not that interesting for TV. And competitively, he's far far far UTR! It's week nine, and he's been in the top 3 twice and bottom 3 once ... and even then he was the borderline one who wasn't in danger of winning nor losing, and he got scant judges' comments. But, yeh, no way does Chris make F3. His style is too muted and he seems to have no ability to step it up a notch. Was hoping he'd take a challenge before his auffing, but he's probably out in two weeks. Val is running on vapors at this point, and really needs to go next.

Love Mondo, and want him to win this thing. He's so the odd little gay boy, but he's also a regular guy you could imagine joshing with at work. And he made me :lol: with his reveal that he had come to NY with $14 in his banking account, and "now, I have twenty-thousand ... and 14 dollars in my banking account".

Did anyone else think, "well, there's the season's final 3 right there" when Gretchen, Mondo and Andy were up there as the night's top 3?

DickButtonFan
09-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Tim took down one of his vlogs:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/23/tim-gunn-takes-down-project-runway-vlog/

haribobo
09-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Love Mondo, and want him to win this thing. He's so the odd little gay boy, but he's also a regular guy you could imagine joshing with at work. And he made me :lol: with his reveal that he had come to NY with $14 in his banking account, and "now, I have twenty-thousand ... and 14 dollars in my banking account".

:cheer: I loved this too. Moment of the night. Also really enjoyed Ivy's tough love speech to Valerie. I slept thru the beginning of the ep so I'll need to watch online later...but Val in general is so wimpy and lame, I think she really needed a shot of Ivy's bitchitude medicine. Wake up, Valerie! Why are you fizzling out so bad lately? That said, I actually thought her crazy structured strappy dress was not too bad, probably the 3rd best of the night IMO. That said, I think Michael Kors' wand comment was awesome. The judges were really funny last night. Val's boring black plain RTW was really stupid. Most of the designers this season are so predictable and terrible. April will always use black, Chris will always use boring, muted colors combined with boring, muted designs. Gretchen will always use some gawdawful burgundy or camel or FSU-background blue in a totally ugly design. Michael C. is more unpredictable but usually hideous....Andy was definitely 2nd place last night- there was nobody even close to the top 2. And Mondo def deserved the win.

Mondo is the only one allowed to win this season. I can't deal with anyone else anymore. But I love Mondo- he's really great. Absolutely LOVED both his looks last night! :cheer:

RockTheTassel
09-24-2010, 03:00 PM
I loved Andy's and Mondo's looks. :swoon: I'll be so disappointed if one of them is left out of the top three. Especially Mondo. He's the only reason this season is worth watching.

I'm hoping Valerie gets it together and is in the final three with Andy and Mondo. She's good but has been steadily losing her confidence and needs to be tougher.