PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Jayar
09-18-2010, 04:47 AM
You're such a predictable [whatever the reverse of fag hag is]. You probably died a little inside when Peach was booted. :P

I say Gretchen/Christopher/Mondo F3! And so it will be. :D

Non. Christopher has one or two weeks left in him... Gretchen will go out at 4. There are 8 left (I have ZERO spoilers), and this is how I see it:

8th: Ivy
7th: Christopher
6th: Michael
5th: Andy
4th: Gretchen
3rd: Nicole Bobek
2nd: Mondo
1st: Valerie

The bitch hath spoken...

Jayar
09-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Beefy, I'd be fine with your finale (much moreso than Jayar's). Just as long as Christopher is there, I'll be satisfied. I want to see the different looks he'd create for the runway!

Aaron, stop thinking with your little pencil skirt, and make evaluations based on your brain. Ugh. Little whore with a smirny can't get past a cute face.

DickButtonFan
09-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Been looking for seperates that are similar to mondo's look. If anyone finds some lmk!

haribobo
09-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Meltdown this week: Valerie (the previews seem to hint at this, but we'll see)
Disqualified for overuse of cream, beige, and mint: Ivy
6th: Christopher zzzzzzz
5th: Michael
4th: Andy
Disqualified for overuse of tan and burgundy: Gretchen
2nd: Nicole Bobek (her whole collection will be BLACK)
WIN: Mondo

I took the liberty of fixing your list. You're welcome. ;)

Nomad
09-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I could see Mondo winning this one. Of the remaining contestants, he's the only one I'm really rooting for. I like April okay, but she needs to get out of the black-on-black-on-black rut. That makes it really hard to appreciate her designs. Even with the magnifying glass feature on Rate the Runway, it's difficult to see the details of her work.

haribobo
09-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok, I just peeped the final collections on Tom and Lorenzo. My faves are Mondo and Michael C. by a long way. Although those boobs on Michael C's final gown....I'd have April 3rd I guess. Andy has a few fab pieces but not great overall, same with Ivy and Michael D. Chris' collection bores me to death, Gretchen's is just ugly. Casanova's is very plain. Valerie makes her models look stupid, I'm so over her. Not really sure if this is even a spoiler since there are no results listed, but whatever.

Jayar
09-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok, I just peeped the final collections on Tom and Lorenzo. My faves are Mondo and Michael C. by a long way. Although those boobs on Michael C's final gown....I'd have April 3rd I guess. Andy has a few fab pieces but not great overall, same with Ivy and Michael D. Chris' collection bores me to death, Gretchen's is just ugly. Casanova's is very plain. Valerie makes her models look stupid, I'm so over her. Not really sure if this is even a spoiler since there are no results listed, but whatever.

Valerie's collection is gorgeous, and super sellable. Hers was my favorite.

Aceon6
09-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Assuming the producers kept the 3 final collections together as they have in the past, Val and Christopher are out. So we're looking at either Ivy/ Michael D/Gretchen (unlikely), Michael D/Gretchen/Mondo (slight chance of this, although I don't get the Michael D love at all), Gretchen/Mondo/April (quite possible) or Mondo/April/Andy (also quite possible). The next aufing will probably be very informative.

LordCirque
09-19-2010, 04:49 AM
OMG the judges were MEAN!!! But :rofl:

I couldn't decide between Ivy and Mondo, I think even with the purple, I could see Jackie O wearing that, it was a modern version of classic Jackie O. But I thought Ivy's was the most chic and most Jackie O. I'd be surprised if Jackie O didn't pick Ivy's.

As much as I appreciated Andy's concept, it had no business in this challenge. There's outside the box and risk taking, and then there's just plain irresponsible designing.

peibeck
09-24-2010, 02:25 AM
I watched this for the first time this season, just needed to veg out (and last season was so boring I haven't bothered.)

Jeez. Where's the talent. And why are these people so bitchy. And why has Tim Gunn aged...well, maybe looking at this craptastic stuff is blotching his complexion.

Poor Project Runway.

I think this has been the best season in a while; it's certainly a lot better than the last two seasons, IMO.

As for bitchiness I don't think they can ever top season one.

This L'Oreal challenge looks to be disappointing so far. I don't see much in the room that looks very Paris couture so far.

Aaron W
09-24-2010, 02:35 AM
I wish they all had the full two days to create their Paris couture look rather than planning on having that time to create their look and suddenly being stuck creating an additional look. For once I'd just like to see the designers presented with a challenge and no surprises in the middle. I want to see what they're capable of producing without surprise additional challenges.

Matryeshka
09-24-2010, 02:41 AM
I want to see what they're capable of producing without surprise additional challenges.

THIS. I feel like we'd see better runways if they had more time and less surprises. This challenge was enough and could have produced something really spectacular. But heaven forbid we produce a good runway on a show called Project Runway.

my little pony
09-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Gretchen's isnt just a robe, it's a robe made from a muppet.

Aaron W
09-24-2010, 03:01 AM
I need to see the designs again, but I think I liked April's the most as far as Paris couture is concerned. But I actually like Michael's "regular" look as well.

Though April didn't even make it into the top 3. She & Christopher were the middle two in the rankings.

Not sure who I think won this challenge. I didn't like the back of Mondo's couture dress, though his regular look was nice. I've never quite gotten into Andy's designs. As I said, I liked Michael's regular dress, but I'm not big on his couture dress. Ivy's looks were boring to me. And Gretchen's looks did nothing for me. Same for Ivy.

meggonzo
09-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Gretchen is in the top?! over April?!?!