PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

DickButtonFan
09-06-2010, 12:24 AM
All drama is really annoying and if the bad side of Michael c has been edited that's so disrespectful to the others. The ambulance scenes were bad enough. Makes the show look so desperate.

Allen
09-06-2010, 12:34 AM
All drama is really annoying and if the bad side of Michael c has been edited that's so disrespectful to the others. The ambulance scenes were bad enough. Makes the show look so desperate.

Well, maybe not ALL drama is annoying...not to me anyway :shuffle:

Peach seems like straight enough of a shooter that I believe her when she says not to pity Michael C, not that I did before.

You know, I think I remember way more of what Logan wore than what he made.

Nomad
09-06-2010, 12:46 AM
You know, I think I remember way more of what Logan wore than what he made.

Me too. Especially the silver pants.

DickButtonFan
09-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Oops meant to say all this drama not just all drama.

Nomad
09-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I'd like to see Gretchen and Ivy get auf'ed in a surprise double elimination and then Michael C could show his other face and become the villain of the show.

DickButtonFan
09-06-2010, 01:01 AM
This whole season is just weird.

Allen
09-06-2010, 04:19 AM
This whole season is just weird.

I agree.

I hate to say it, but I don't want Gretchen to get eliminated, not yet anyway. Believe me, I know she is a total biznatch from sniznatch, but I think she's definitely one of the most talented designers, if not the most talented. Other than Mondo and Andy, I'm not sure if any of the others can turn out a really strong collection. Although, I have a feeling Cassanova's collection is going to be super interesting. Who knows though, it seems like every year some of the eliminated contestants end up having more interesting collections (Kara Janx, Anthony, etc) than anyone in contention. I can't wait to see the pictures on Getty Images Thursday.

Sparks
09-06-2010, 04:54 AM
I'd like to see Gretchen and Ivy get auf'ed in a surprise double elimination and then Michael C could show his other face and become the villain of the show.
I agree. Its always interesting to see the designers' real faces.
Sparks liked Chris March and thought he had unique talent. Suede? Not so much. Sparks remembers the silver pants and did not care for them. :yikes:
Sparks likes the drama in reality shows and believes that is what these shows are for. :cool:

stanhope
09-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I've watched Project Runway off and on for the last few years, and I'm really getting into this season! But, I'd like to catch up on some earlier seasons. On lifetime's website, only the videos for this season work. Is there any other place online to watch previous seasons?

RockTheTassel
09-06-2010, 09:41 PM
I've watched Project Runway off and on for the last few years, and I'm really getting into this season! But, I'd like to catch up on some earlier seasons. On lifetime's website, only the videos for this season work. Is there any other place online to watch previous seasons?

I watched the entire season four on Youtube when it aired a couple years ago. There's a good chance it's been taken down by now, but you can try searching for old episodes there.

shan
09-06-2010, 09:42 PM
This site may have some links for earlier seasons.

http://www.sidereel.com/Project_Runway

Jubak
09-07-2010, 12:59 AM
I don't think that most of thsi group has anything resembling your skillset!

But if they are calling themselves designers, they should. Take Isaac Mizrahi, he is a fabulous designer and tailor. He knows exactly what he is doing & how to execute. I can't imagine why they would put people without skill sets on the show.

stanhope
09-07-2010, 02:01 AM
This site may have some links for earlier seasons.

http://www.sidereel.com/Project_Runway

That site has some links, but I don't want to register for bogus surveys or an account. I'll have to see if my local library has previous seasons. Youtube doesn't have a lot, either.

ETA: Is anyone else having problems viewing this season on mylifetime.com? I can only view the last three or four episodes - the earlier ones this season won't load properly. Neither will any other episodes from previous seasons.

Nomad
09-07-2010, 02:44 AM
That site has some links, but I don't want to register for bogus surveys or an account. I'll have to see if my local library has previous seasons. Youtube doesn't have a lot, either.

ETA: Is anyone else having problems viewing this season on mylifetime.com? I can only view the last three or four episodes - the earlier ones this season won't load properly. Neither will any other episodes from previous seasons.

Netflix has earlier seasons on DVD.

shan
09-07-2010, 03:08 AM

I've watched the entire season of The Middle and some of this season's PR. I didn't register or have to take a survery. Weird...