PDA

View Full Version : Sew What's Up? Project Runway Season 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

PDilemma
09-03-2010, 02:52 AM
After that phony conversation with her mother, I dislike Gretchen even more.

Also, if Michael C is telling the guests about who is a "bitch," then let us see it. And if he didn't say it, we need to know that as well.

I'm thinking he didn't say it and Ivy is playing a game. I used to work with someone who liked to play that game. If he'd said something, we would see it or other designers would have heard it outside of Ivy running around telling them.

peibeck
09-03-2010, 02:52 AM
It's convenient for Ivy to ignore Michael C's suggestion that she ask his model about what he said to the clients at the party.

On the flip side, if he did say something like that to one of the partygoers he was at least smart enough to not say it while a camera was rolling.

Mondo for the win!

Poor Valerie and Peach's dresses are :scream:

PrincessLeppard
09-03-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm thinking he didn't say it, either. And agree that she is taking the convenient route of not asking the model.

I like Mondo's outfit, but I would've had Andy's for the win.

PDilemma
09-03-2010, 03:22 AM
Seriously....what am I missing, why are they constantly bitching and moaning about Michael C?

He's not the best designer, but so far not the worst. Poor sweet Peach is probably the worst. And there have been many people on this show with worse construction skills and many with awesome sewing skills who couldn't design anything (Wendy Pepper!). And, aside from Ivy's apparent delusions, he doesn't seem to be starting anything with anyone. Gretchen, on the other hand....yet they all continue to nod their heads and agree with her. Did she bring her personal collection of swords and knives to the Atlas or what???

PrincessLeppard
09-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Okay, I wouldn't have given Michael C the win....that should've been Mondo. I wonder if they did it to see if Gretchen and Ivy's heads would collectively explode. :EVILLE:

PDilemma
09-03-2010, 03:29 AM
Okay, I wouldn't have given Michael C the win....that should've been Mondo. I wonder if they did it to see if Gretchen and Ivy's heads would collectively explode. :EVILLE:

Well, they did mention how the whole team ripped him on the last challenge, so you never know :)

I liked Mondo's better, too.

peibeck
09-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Although I didn't really care for Michael C's dress, it worth his winning to see Ivy and Gretchen's face. :EVILLE:

ETA: Get off my brainwave, PL! :P

PrincessLeppard
09-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Aw, Peach. Bless her heart. :P That's how you go out with class. :)

hydro
09-03-2010, 03:39 AM
I thought it was so funny how Gretchen made the comment about using too many fabrics, and NinaGarcia specifically mentioned how much she loved it :rofl:

And why must Gretchen and Ivy always state their opinion on everything? Why can't they just focus on their own work? I honestly don't get why they all hate Michael C. Either there is some strong editing going on, or they are in a powerful group-think situation.

peibeck
09-03-2010, 03:42 AM
:rofl: Santino trying to enlist child labor!

It's completely cheesy, but I have great lurve for the Austin and Santino show. They are far more entertaining than those PR models.

emason
09-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Aw, Peach. Bless her heart. :P That's how you go out with class. :)

Well, she is a grownup - something that can't be said for at least half the designers left. Gretchen, get off my TV screen.

ArtisticFan
09-03-2010, 04:22 AM
I realize that a producer or at least camera person is supplying questions during the interview/confessional sections, but do Gretchen and Ivy realize they don't have to answer everything? If they mention another designer - especially in a bitchy way - they are going to air the comment. I hope that during the reunion show we don't get Gretchen complaining how she got the bad edit. Girl, if you say it, they will use it. Reality competition shows have been on the air for more than a decade. Learn something!

uyeahu
09-03-2010, 06:18 AM
I hope that during the reunion show we don't get Gretchen complaining how she got the bad edit. Girl, if you say it, they will use it. Reality competition shows have been on the air for more than a decade. Learn something!

Oh, she is already doing that via Twitter, in her own non-direct, word parsing way. Really hilarious.

Mondo was robbed of the win. I'm pretty sure this was a case of the judges/producers ****ing with everyone and I loved it. I'm gonna go watch it again. Oh, and Ivy fabricated the Michael Costello story because she wasn't getting any buttons in her jar and he was getting tons. She's a total psycho!

Nomad
09-03-2010, 10:09 AM
((((Peach)))) I will miss her. But I have to agree with the judges (more or less), the dress was ugly, disproportionate, and over-designed. That said, I hated Valerie's dress, too. Valerie does not know how to flatter a woman's bust.
I don't get the Michael C hate. His designs aren't my taste, but I don't think they're as hideous or poorly made as Gretchen and her stooges would like us to believe. I would have given Mondo the win this week, even though he's been hit-and-miss for me, but better Michael C than Gretchen for that soot-stained thing she made or Christopher's ho-hum little cocktail dress or the pant outfits Ivy and Casanova made.

Bostonfan
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=258811420112&share_id=296222538405&comments=1#!/video/video.php?v=1556360478082&ref=mf

This link is to Tim Vlog about the Hat challange and the team challenge (the vlog for last night's show is coming soon).

Interesting about Kristin's loss. Philip Tracy told the designers that they couldn't choose colors from the hat to use in their garment, and then tells Tim he would have given Kristin the win if she had used colors in her garment that were in the hat. Oops!

Team Challenge - he refers to Gretchen as "The 3 Faces of Eve" and "Quasi-psychotic Design Director"! Ouch! Although he does give her props for taking the high road in dealing with him in the next challenge. He seems to think the judges chose to auf A.J. because they have a soft spot for Gretchen and it wasn't producer intervention. But who knows?