PDA

View Full Version : Alligator Infested Waters

Aussie Willy
07-29-2010, 02:22 AM
You have heard the saying in relation to sharks, crocodiles, alligators - well this time it is true. Guy caught hundreds of them on video.

http://media.theage.com.au/world/world-news/alligator-feeding-frenzy-1722060.html?from=newsbox

orbitz
07-29-2010, 04:44 AM
The guy still pushed through the gators' feeding frenzy with his aluminum boat. Was he freaking crazy? What if the gators jumped on his boat or flipped it over?

essence_of_soy
07-29-2010, 05:39 AM
The guy still pushed through the gators' feeding frenzy with his aluminum boat. Was he freaking crazy? What if the gators jumped on his boat or flipped it over?

What else can be said. Some people are just determined to win this year's Darwin award.

Satellitegirl
07-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Not the smartest guy, but cool to see the video :) I remember riding through Florida constantly staring at swamps to see if I could spot alligators while we were in the car. It kept me busy and from bugging my parents :lol:

AragornElessar
07-29-2010, 11:24 PM
I saw this on last night's news and they said this is the first time it's ever been caught on video. Not sure how true this is, but it was still pretty cool to see.

This guy actually went through that in a dinky boat!?!

Talk about having a Death Wish...

Garden Kitty
07-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Very cool video, but I'd have gotten out of there as quickly as I could!

NancyNC
08-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Hearing that he went through that on a boat, my first thought was "You might be a Redneck if...". :eek: I might have to share that one on FB though. :P