PDA

View Full Version : Strangest potato chip(crisp) flavour you have tried or seen in store

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

overedge
07-28-2010, 12:55 AM
False. Pringles are the only way to go. :)

Sure, if you like eating salted cardboard.

michiruwater
07-28-2010, 01:12 AM
People actually like Pringles? :huh:

Civic
07-28-2010, 01:22 AM
I've seen dill pickle flavored chips but I've never tried them. During the 1970's a regional snack food company named Guy's had lobster flavored potato chips. They were actually pretty good but unfortunately, they didn't last too long. I miss local and regional junk food companies because they often came out with flavors the national brands wouldn't try. Does anyone here remember Vess soda pop? I loved their peach flavor when I was a kid.

milanessa
07-28-2010, 01:57 AM
Does anyone here remember Vess soda pop? I loved their peach flavor when I was a kid.

Apparently they still make it, Civic, but it's only (I think) sold in the St Louis area.

cruisin
07-28-2010, 02:05 AM
I love Herr's honey wheat pretzels. Is that too healthy for this thread? :lol:

ChelleC
07-28-2010, 02:45 AM
People actually like Pringles? :huh:

I didn't know there were people who didn't. :lol:

I only like the original ones though. The flavored ones are nasty.

JAF
07-28-2010, 03:57 AM
Pringles are NOT real Potato Chips - there. :P

Veronika
07-28-2010, 04:32 PM
I've seen dill pickle flavored chips but I've never tried them.

Dill pickle chips rock my world. I love them!!! :cheer:

Rex
07-28-2010, 05:04 PM
I bought a small bag of Doritos "Third Degree Burn Habanero" flavor corn chips. I ate one. Those things are dangerous, and I love hot food!
We have a regional potato chip company, Herrs', and they make these "Red Hot" potato chips that I used to munch on all day. My ulcer said I had to give them up :fragile:. But I lurved them - they would burn the roof of my mouth. Anyway, it was an excuse to drink chilled white wine. :cheers:

False. Pringles are the only way to go. :)
Yeah, to the trash can :P.

Sure, if you like eating salted cardboard.
You tell 'em overedge. I think they have more salt in them than regular, don't they?

cruisin
07-28-2010, 05:55 PM
We have a regional potato chip company, Herrs', and they make these "Red Hot" potato chips that I used to munch on all day. My ulcer said I had to give them up :fragile:. But I lurved them - they would burn the roof of my mouth. Anyway, it was an excuse to drink chilled white wine. :cheers:

Is Herr's regional? I just assumed they were all over, I guess since we have them...:lol:

You tell 'em overedge. I think they have more salt in them than regular, don't they?

Yeah, they aren't even real chips. They're potato crackers.

milanessa
07-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I like Munchos. I also like Spanish crisps/chips because they're greasier.

cruisin
07-28-2010, 06:09 PM
I like Munchos. I also like Spanish crisps/chips because they're greasier.

Spanish chips? I've never heard of them. Do they have some sort of flavoring? I Googled them, but could only come up with yucca chips. Didn't think that was what you meant. Are they packaged or fresh?

I like these: http://www.terrachips.com/products/Original-TERRA-Chips.php Especially the sweet potato chips.

milanessa
07-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Spanish chips? I've never heard of them. Do they have some sort of flavoring? I Googled them, but could only come up with yucca chips. Didn't think that was what you meant. Are they packaged or fresh?

Sorry, I meant the crisps/chips you buy in Spain. :)

barbk
07-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Mmmm...Tandoori prawn flavored crisps.

Rex
07-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Is Herr's regional? I just assumed they were all over, I guess since we have them...:lol: I live in Philly, and I always thought that they were a mid-Atlantic thing. Maybe not. What state do you live in?

Yeah, they aren't even real chips. They're potato crackers. Something so artificial about them. They are cooked and then put through some sort of dehydrating process....ewww.