PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Meier Nike Run Photoshoot

Pages : [1] 2 3

RD
07-27-2010, 07:30 AM
A recent photoshoot Sarah did...and it definitely took me by surprise. Some good shots here.

She's in the nude here but is covering herself.

http://www.starlet.ch/nike/sarah_meier/index.html

dinakt
07-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Stunning woman, great pictures.

Quintuple
07-27-2010, 08:20 AM
I am all for tasteful nudes or clothes, whichever conveys the artistic vision, ... but it seems kinda awkward and out of place in this case. The one shot I really like is the one where she's doing a runner's hamstring stretch towards the camera, with the shoe dead center in the frame. That says "running" the most.

I actually was at a Nike Women's run last year in SF!

RD
07-27-2010, 08:28 AM
I am all for tasteful nudes or clothes, whichever conveys the artistic vision, ... but it seems kinda awkward and out of place in this case. The one shot I really like is the one where she's doing a runner's hamstring stretch towards the camera, with the shoe dead center in the frame. That says "running" the most.

That's my favorite as well.

museksk8r
07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Sarah Meier is the most beautiful lady in eligible figure skating currently. What is it with the Swiss? . . . it's like they all have a fountain of beauty there, what with Stephane Lambiel, Roger Federer, Antoine Dorsaz, Jamal Othman, the list goes on! I'm curious . . . does anyone have any news on Sarah's love life? :)

geod2
07-27-2010, 02:10 PM
What a great find!
A tasteful, classy, collaboration and synergy between a gorgeous athlete and a talented photographer...
Thank you very much!!!
The shoes are a fun, funny, and interesting addition...

Sarah could easily be an elite-level model, but luckily for us she decided to focus on being an elite-level figure skater instead...

;)

Jot the Dot Dot
07-27-2010, 02:36 PM
I can imagine the Swiss saying Oh La La in all 4 Official languages. Gal is quite the beauty!

MikiAndoFan#1
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM
She is stunning!

:swoon:

magnolia
07-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I love it!
She's naked, but doesn't come off as cheap or lewd at all!
Rather, she looks every inch like a beautiful athlete.
Unbelievably classy.

stevlin
07-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Some shots make her head look too big for her tiny body. Maybe it's the angle?

magnolia
07-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Maybe it's about subverting stereotypical notions of beauty and showing different ways of presenting 'beauty'.

Any female/male body, no matter how lithe, will look that way when a photo is taken from that angle. But fashion shoots will typically choose angles where the head will look smaller and the limbs longer to try and preserve the status quo notion of 'beauty'.

Valentina
07-27-2010, 06:39 PM
The fisrt phot of her doing some stretching is so unnusal and bestiful.

Very classy pictures, nothing like Elena Sokolova :P

mia joy
07-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Actually, I don't think any of those pics give justice to her beauty. She's much more beautiful and much hotter when shows less of her body and more of her beautiful face.

RD
07-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Actually, I don't think any of those pics give justice to her beauty. She's much more beautiful and much hotter when shows less of her body and more of her beautiful face.

I sorta agree, actually (with the exception of the one with her shoe out, that one is nice). There are many other photoshoots of her- I was surprised when I did a simple search how many photos I found of her that I didn't already have.

Jackie Sparrow
07-27-2010, 08:19 PM
The shoe is one of the Nike Free shoes. I don't know if you know these but they are very light, the feeling is close to wearing nothing and run barefoot.