PDA

View Full Version : Rock concert disrupted by pigeons

Pages : 1 [2]

genevieve
07-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Or Pigeonhead

shinji
07-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Actually, the report on Huffington Post yesterday said that on of the pigeons sh@t n the bassist' mouth, which is what actually stopped the performance. ick!!!:scream::scream::scream:

If that happened to me I would be lying on the floor screaming and kicking in hysteria...but I think I would get over it in about 10 minutes...They should have taken a break and then maybe come back out.

Ajax
07-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Wasn't there a pigeon that famously interrupted one of the Grand Prix events a few years back? I remember reading a hysterical account of that on FSU.

Clay
07-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Wasn't there a pigeon that famously interrupted one of the Grand Prix events a few years back? I remember reading a hysterical account of that on FSU.

Yep. Trophee Lalique. Le Pigeon! Someone has pics
I think there was even an FSU graemlin at one time.

I always thought the lead singer of KOL sounds like a constipated Elmer Fudd.

Wyliefan
07-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I saw an outdoor production of Guys and Dolls where pigeons divebombed the performers during Sky and Sarah's big romantic scene. But I think this story trumps that one! :) The actors were able to keep going (though hard put to it to keep from laughing), but it might have been a totally different story if the pigeons had started pooping.

PrincessLeppard
07-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Yep. Trophee Lalique. Le Pigeon!

Le Pigeon wuz robbed! :mitchell:

shinji
07-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Speaking of animals disrupting skating events...I was at Madison Square Gardens show for Champions on Ice right after the 1998 Olympics. This the year when Ilia Kulik won the Gold medal and was the post-Olympic tour. Right in the middle of Kulik's performance a mouse came out onto the ice. But...lol...rather than getting off the ice, Ilia scooped it up and chucked it into the audience and then continued skating.

It was both gross and hilarious!:lol::lol:

Crazy cow shirts 4ever!

Rex
07-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Live Nation had to refund everything, including their fees. I bet they were pissed.

Pissed? Wrong end, I think. :shuffle: