PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy's music? Viejos Aires

Pages : 1 [2]

robinhood
08-05-2010, 08:53 AM
U know, it might be a little excessive sometimes, but I like it a lot... I think he's the best dancer the US has had in a long time, including the Ice Dance category...
It's got a true tango feeling, and that's really hard to get when you haven't got any drop of latin blood in your veins.
Well done, Jeremy!

Rock2
08-18-2010, 03:00 AM

Well done though. I like the new direction. To me it's definitely an artistic evolution and the first year after Olympics is the best time to experiment!.....

Sorry for the random bump up but I watched this again. I'm upgrading my feedback to near-masterpiece level. This program kills and the judges are going to love it. I'm projecting scores smack among the leaders in any competition if he skates clean.

Ok, back to the regularly-scheduled programming... :watch:

jlai
08-18-2010, 03:13 AM
It's got a true tango feeling, and that's really hard to get when you haven't got any drop of latin blood in your veins.
Well done, Jeremy!

Just out of curiosity how do you know he doesn't have latin blood at all? ;)

shan
08-18-2010, 05:19 AM
I find it interesting to compare fan videos from different angles. Luckily there are a few available. Here is Jeremy's performance during the day show on the 25th ( the one posted above is the evening show on the same day).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_rzDLTxx4

This is so much better than the first day's performance!! I'm excited to see it in a few months! :cheer2: Jeremy for branching out. I was :rofl: at the fan hollering and cheering during the performance. Loved it!!