PDA

View Full Version : Question for Folks in VT and NH

Pages : 1 [2]

UMBS Go Blue
07-23-2010, 05:33 PM
My husband's trailor for his bike didn't work out, so we decided to try this route. We're not in a big hurry and it seems more scenic than 90, so we said what the heck. Wish us luck! ;):respec: Leisurely road trip through New Hampshire and Vermont countryside and villages - Me Like!!! :swoon:

Any plans for a slight detour to a certain lovely college town further up north along the river? :40beers: ;)

jeffisjeff
07-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Any plans for a slight detour to a certain lovely college town further up north along the river? :40beers: ;)

We were on 89S for about 8 miles. I was very tempted to grab the wheel from my husband and do a u-turn. But I managed to restrain myself. :P Someday soon I will definitely have to make a visit. My kids are 5 and 7 - just the right age to start the indoctrination. :D

The trip was good. We'll definitely take this route again, as long as we're not pulling some stupid trailer. ;)

UMBS Go Blue
07-24-2010, 06:50 AM
We were on 89S for about 8 miles. I was very tempted to grab the wheel from my husband and do a u-turn. But I managed to restrain myself. :P SACRILEGE!!! ;)

You can still make a detour on the way back. :P

Though 'round the girdled earth they roam,
Her spell on them remains;
They have the still North in their hearts,
The hill-winds in their veins,
And the granite of New Hampshire
In their muscles and their brains.

:swoon: