PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Yuna's GP replacement!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

dinakt
07-20-2010, 05:08 AM
Another one for Cheltzie.

briancoogaert
07-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Okay, Valentina Marchei is the only skater I can enjoy in this list. LOL

Dee2e
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Can I vote for Michelle Kwan?

Polymer Bob
07-20-2010, 02:42 PM
I wonder what would be better, giving second spots to girls who already have one, or first spots to girls who don't have any.

isk8junkie
07-20-2010, 03:27 PM
ANOTHER vote for Cheltzie Lee!!!!! :cheer:

Robin Cousins is here in Australia choreographing her programs and boy are they fantastic!!! Can't wait to see her compete them at nationals!!!

SamuraiK
07-20-2010, 06:36 PM
* Amanda Dobbs
* Elena Glebova
* Min-Jung Kwak
* Cheltzie Lee

In that order of selection. Obviously Amanda can't be the replacement at COC and Elena can't be at COR, but Dobbs was a 4TH!! at Four Continents and that alone should guarantee a 2nd event and Glebova is already a firmly established name in the international scene. I think they deserve it slightly more than the 2 up and comers who apparently are very very popular in this board :)

OH and My wishful thinking is a 2ns spot for Valentina Marchei, that girl really deserves a comeback..

Cheylana
07-20-2010, 06:59 PM
I wonder what would be better, giving second spots to girls who already have one, or first spots to girls who don't have any.
I'm all about spreading the wealth, so I'd prefer for someone like Cheltzie to get the nod!

But they may want to give it to Yuna's countrywoman, Min Jung Kwak.

blue_idealist
07-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I voted for Marchei, because I felt bad that she beat Carolina last season and Carolina still got the Olympic spot. She deserves SOMETHING.

NMURA
07-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't think any Americans will be invited to Russia because they still have grudges about Plushenko's "stolen" gold . Joshi Helgesson is the obvious choice.

pinky166
07-20-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm all about spreading the wealth, so I'd prefer for someone like Cheltzie to get the nod!

But they may want to give it to Yuna's countrywoman, Min Jung Kwak.

How about one for each! I think that's the best situation. Then Cheltzie gets a GP and Min Jung gets a 2nd and one of the American girls who only have 1 assignment will get to go to SA so pretty much everyone's happy. Ideally, I'd sent Cheltzie to CoC, Min-Jung to COR, and Amanda to SA.

amaro
07-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Min-Jung Kwak and Cheltzie Lee.

Ziggy
07-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Can I vote for Michelle Kwan?

NO YOU CANNOT.

Oh and I want the second spot to go to Marchei.

chipso1
07-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Dobbs for Cup of Russia, and Lee for Cup of China.

Jenna
07-22-2010, 04:53 AM
I would love for Dobbs to be assigned to COR, but another poster brought up the Men's OGM. It's hard to believe the Russian Fed. would go out of their way to help an American Skater. Sad to say, but....

oleada
07-22-2010, 07:04 AM
I would imagine that the feds would consider costs over something like the men's OGM :rolleyes: I mean, if that were such an issue, would the Russian federation have invited the Hubbells, Evora/Ladwig, Simpson/Miller, Abbott, Wagner or Zawadzki?

My guess is that Russia will pick an European skater because it's probably cheaper. Same reason why Canada usually invites the a good number of American skaters.